Inaugural BigFooty Keeper League

Remove this Banner Ad

Any objections?? I think its a good idea

doof - if no objections by draft time, shall we change it over?

Guys. Very sorry to have been AWOL the last week or two. Got a ton of (good!) stuff on at work right now (and continuing for the next couple of weeks) that is really affecting my fantasy sports world! :confused:

I am glad I discussed transferring to new Commissioners. If there is anything the league wants to implement please go ahead. It would probably best best if I could relinquish responsibility from this point. Very happy to help with questions like the trade stuff if I can, but I just don't think I'll be available for the day to day questions.

I think on draft day, if not before, once all players are 'purged', we can put specific players onto teams in the keeper slots

When is the draft anyway? Have we set the date?

This is correct. The commish can manually adjust keepers, so I expect that you should be able add any guys who have been purged from a team to another team. Play around with the commish draft tools and it should tell you what you can do. I know we can ensure that the draft picks are all with the right people, although it can require a little thinking through.

I'll try and take a look at the various tools this weekend. At worst, people shoudl keep the players they have and we can trade in the first day or two after the draft. All teams can be locked and managed if need be

Has everyone sorted their keepers? I didn't get to finalise mine, before the deadline. Totally realise that I missed it, but if the league and new commish team are happy for the league to extend the keeper deadline for a couple of days for all (not just me) then it would be great.

Understand if that people are set. If that is the case, I'll be fine (I'll probably make the wrong decision anyway) :)

Has everyone sorted their keepers? I didn't get to finalise mine, before the deadline. Totally realise that I missed it, but if the league and new commish team are happy for the league to extend the keeper deadline for a couple of days for all (not just me) then it would be great.

Understand if that people are set. If that is the case, I'll be fine (I'll probably make the wrong decision anyway) :)

doofdoof, I had some spare time today so I have done the custom draft order, and updated the draft picks for each team for the pre-draft trades.

I have entered the keeper players based on what I saw was selected, but have no problem if teams want an extra couple of days to change their keepers - I would suggest to post the keepers in this thread so either of the commissioners can update.

Note to stay true, the draft picks from last season shows that you have only 2 rookie keeper slots available and you have kept 3 - Nyqvist, Trouba, Bishop. Please let us know which of the two you want to keep.

doofdoof, I had some spare time today so I have done the custom draft order, and updated the draft picks for each team for the pre-draft trades.

I have entered the keeper players based on what I saw was selected, but have no problem if teams want an extra couple of days to change their keepers - I would suggest to post the keepers in this thread so either of the commissioners can update.

Note to stay true, the draft picks from last season shows that you have only 2 rookie keeper slots available and you have kept 3 - Nyqvist, Trouba, Bishop. Please let us know which of the two you want to keep.

Thanks PS. Keeper list here:

Ovechkin
Tavares
Pietrangelo
Nugent-Hopkins
Kuznetzov
Palat
Nichushkin
Monahan

Niemi
Luongo
Miller

btw I think stay true can drop any player from his roster. You can keep a rookie in a veteran spot, but not the other way around if that makes sense.

Is that because of the amount of draft picks I traded away or did I trade a rookie keeper slot? I can't remember haha.

I'll drop Trouba.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is the dradt today or tomorrorw? I jjust got hiome and don't know whether to stay up or set my alramr for tomoroow...please help me in the nest five moiniutes before I fall asleep...
If we had a hall of fame for posts on this board, I'd nominate this.

Question for the commissioners, do we get to see the keepers everyone has selected? Seeing as not all of them have been posted here, it'd be good if they showed up on the Yahoo site, but I haven't had any luck finding them thus far.

Edit: Found it.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back