Inaugural BigFooty Keeper League

Remove this Banner Ad

Sigh. 3 of my top 4 scorers on IR as well as Chara. Cant get a goal to save myself. And with that its goodbye Mr Huberdeau.
I just had a look at your lineup, and holy s**t: Chara, lupul, perry, parise and hall all on IR. If I were you, I'd drop lupul and put one of your better guys on IR. There's some talent out there on the waiver wire, and Lupes is almost always injured. One of the unluckiest players in the league.

Sigh. 3 of my top 4 scorers on IR as well as Chara. Cant get a goal to save myself. And with that its goodbye Mr Huberdeau.
I just had a look at your lineup, and holy s**t: Chara, lupul, perry, parise and hall all on IR. If I were you, I'd drop lupul and put one of your better guys on IR. There's some talent out there on the waiver wire, and Lupes is almost always injured. One of the unluckiest players in the league.

Also I dumped Lupul when I also had 4 guys on IR so its your own fault for picking him up!

Actually when Giordano got that stick to the face the other night and went straight to the rooms I thought the way I was going he was going to miss months with his eye out!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back