Thisara Perera,

Seekkuge Prasanna,

Kasun Rajitha,

Sachithra Senanayake,

Dasun Shanaka,

Milinda Siriwardana,

Jeffrey Vanersay

• Banned
pawan Negi is 23 year old Left hand spinner from delhi plus he can bats fast in death over [ which is indias naggig problem now ] he also plays IPL last season.he took 46 wickets in 56 games[ t20i ] plus his record is outstanding for delhi

manish pandey scored 90 odd vs Zimbabwe in Zimbabwe 6 mos ago under rahanes leadership.he recently helps india winning in odi vs Australia with unbeaten 100.
india left out umesh yadav and called kumar.
I heard shanaka is new find for srilanka , srilanka without Matthews,malinga,Lakmal,pradeep and herath,all players injured while some players dropped and chandimal lead srilankan team, he and Dilshan most talented batsman besides dilshan useful bowler on spin friendly indian wicket.

• Banned
yes virat rested for whole series.i think its shame india not try different opener [ batsman ] vs weaker new look srilankan side

besides that youvraj and Nehra 35 and 36 years old, not fits in t20i cricket,also dilhara Fernando
36 year old fast bowler.kumar is wrong choice and irfan patthan should in the indian team now he is still better allrounder for baroda in domestic cricket.

do you think A Rahane fits in t20i cricket?

Last edited:

Interesting series. Lots of outs for the Sri Lankans.

Will be good to see Yuvraj and Pandey get a good run in the side. Also, be good to see where Pandya fits in the side, particularly with the bat. Harbhajan may also get a game.

A great opportunity for the Lankans to sort out their lineup ahead of the World Cup. Chandimal is a good choice as skipper.

I reckon Rahane is a good player for T20I as he has continually shown in IPL but he is probably contending with Pandey and Yuvraj to make the World Cup team. Out of the three, Yuvraj may be considered the most versatile.

• Banned
Dilshan out of first game at Pune koz of injury.wicket keeper batsman N.Dickwella will cover for Dilshan
He ( Dilshan ) will return with lankan team during ranchi ODI ( 2 Nd. Game)

Dilhara Fernando, another blast from the past.

Think they are bring the old team back. Wouldn't be surprised to see good old Upul Chandana back in the swing of things.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kind of want to see India lose just for the cricinfo comments. They make reading at work so very fun.

EDIT: Hey, he caught it.

Last edited:
It's been far too long since I've watched a game with the ball swinging and seaming around. Love it.

It's really glorious.

Speaking of glorious they are 7 down. Ashwin's time to shine. I like Ashwin cause he's like "Wut" when it comes to flat decks. Plus I've met the guy, really top guy.

Ashish Nehra. Every single time I see him I get flashbacks of v. England in Durban 2003 WC.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back