Indigenous representation in Parliament.

Remove this Banner Ad

No... its an absolutely terrible idea. That quasi-english you posted afterwards shows to me you have no idea what you are talking about.
Thanks for your input. My post is clear, the regions governed by native title can't engage with a degree of autonomy except through the judiciary. This isn't a satisfactory situation, to have semi independent areas, which struggle for representation in the lower house (spread out over electorates) and senate (small populations).

Either create a bloc and assign seats for the lower house, which is not ideal, or do the same for the house of review, which would be better. This would be my proposal, nothing to do with race, instead representation tied to regions under the control of traditional landholders.

In summary, you are an idiot and as usual offer nothing. Just another cookie cutter loon, like xsess, ripper and mottrain.

Strongly opposed to giving parliament seats to any ethnic, racial, social, cultural or gender groups. So no.

Talk about divisive. We are all supposed to be equal and yet apparently some of us are more equal than others.
Oh yeah

I mean who wouldnt want to be born aboriginal

What a huge head start in life.

On the off chance you are born to a family thats middle class - you can work hard in school, go to uni - get a great job and still have shop assistants follow you round like you are a thief when you go shopping.

If you do well at football and dare to raise the issues of racism you get labelled a flog.

Where do i sign up for this fantastic opportunity.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back