News Indigenous Round Guernseys 2014 - Round 11 News and Discussion - VOTE NOW FOR YOUR FAVOURITES

Best Indigenous Round guernsey?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

A think a whole jumper is a bit much.
A nice little logo (or nothing) would be suffice.

I mean no disrespect, but over doing it will kill the interest in the round very quickly like the Heritage Round.

No mate, but I receive factory seconds sometimes and today happened to be one they had a couple of things for me. There are a couple of printing faults on the ones above (although the BF Geelong board reckon the whole thing was a printing fault) ;)

Seen any other promo jumpers lately?

No, I only get to see them on occasion when something's wrong with the printing on one, but hopefully might get hold of a different indigenous jumper in the next month or so.

The previous promo jumper was a white Fyfe one when Freo made the numbers on the back of the jumper out of photos of fan faces late last year.

No, I only get to see them on occasion when something's wrong with the printing on one, but hopefully might get hold of a different indigenous jumper in the next month or so.

The previous promo jumper was a white Fyfe one when Freo made the numbers on the back of the jumper out of photos of fan faces late last year.

Is it only ISC?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is anyone with Illustrator interested in being part of footyjumpers.com?
I am looking for volunteers with ability to create these jumpers on the website.
All those who can help are appreciated, and will be listed in the credits on the website as contributing to the site.

I'd love to but I only have MS paint...

Your 2014 Saints NZ jumper isn't up on the site for me but I can find it by changing the link. It looks perfect by the way, only thing missing is the logo under the AFL logo.

324037.jpg

324006.jpg

I think it's this logo but I'm not sure without a close-up:

323779.jpg

StKilda-NZ-2014.gif

Why don't port wear the prison bars with red on top of the bars and yellow bars and for Collingwood 3 white didgeridoos on black
Eddie will have heart attack from these ideas.

Back