Injury Injuries 2014 : The state of No Play

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anyone hear Mickey Barlow on 882 this morning?

He apparently said that he might be back sooner.

Speaking of 882, I really like hearing Harves on Wednesday nights.

That's some damn good radio, if fact up there with Nights with Alice Cooper for mine.

That's some damn good radio, if fact up there with Nights with Alice Cooper for mine.

on the peel bench and now on radio ... couldhavebeen really doing well

If hes back for our game V Wet Toast that'd be great :thumbsu:

Sports Today in WA ‏@6PRSportsToday 4m
AUDIO: @mbarlow21 speaks to Baz and Millsy this morning and says he is ahead of schedule and says Sylvia is big chance #afl

I just had listen to the audio. Mick thinks he is ahead of schedule and said he is doing better than expected, however his rehabbing program has been set for 4 to 6 weeks. Says that he will speak with the medicos to see if they are happy with him coming back sooner rather than later. So he obviously isn't as sore as he was and is moving around okay.

He says he will only rule out playing this week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I will second your comments about Harvey. I think some of us feel a bit better that Harves is employed and sounding good and positive.

Gee, he can still murder the english language though, words typically come out in the wrong order. You sort of understand but he makes you work!

Also agree on Alice Cooper, my first concert was his "Welcome to my Nightmare" tour. Still one of the best stage shows I have seen, but admitting this makes me very old!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back