Injury Injuries 2014 : The state of No Play

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

He might not have the strength at this point in his knee to string 10+ games together, but I see him bobbing up with 3-4 great games when he is good to go (much like last year).
It's a bit hard to tell what is what with this current issue. From all reports it has just been sore and this should relieve it. The guy has been strengthening that bloody knee for the last couple years so I'm hoping the strength hasn't been compromised.
Biggest hurdle will be breaking into the team. He really needs some luck to go his way. Surely he's due for some good fortune

It's a bit hard to tell what is what with this current issue. From all reports it has just been sore and this should relieve it. The guy has been strengthening that bloody knee for the last couple years so I'm hoping the strength hasn't been compromised.
Biggest hurdle will be breaking into the team. He really needs some luck to go his way. Surely he's due for some good fortune
I was pretty bummed out to hear he needs more surgery to be honest. Not to be a downer, but I think his days are numbered. If he's not right at the end of the year, I'd imagine his card will be marked. Hopefully he gets some of that good fortune he's due, but, I think he's just going to be one of the unlucky ones.

Yeah definitely last chance saloon for him unfortunately. I cringe a bit when supporters think that he's like some bonus weapon the club will be able to unleash at some stage, you never know he could come really good but for mine with his history he'll be lucky to play more than 50 games.

Who is doing the op and where is it being done?

Who is the anaesthetist?

We need the full details, and we need them now!

I'm on Surgery Watch Harry. Snapped a shot of Mora's knee while nobody was looking.
They were working on his medial meniscus from what I could make out.
I think he's torn it so they were probably removing a portion of it.
I'm hoping that it's far enough away from / not connected to that ACL up the front he's had issues with in the past.

Mora's Knee.jpg

Last edited:
This would mean he won't be playing any footy early on in the season seeing as he's not training with a ball or out on the park with the others. He'll be well behind the 8 ball and the coaches would probably expect him to be pushing for selection by around rd 10.
Sorry, disregard.
I just caught up on 20+ pages of the training report thread and can see this and all things ebola/sausage rolls/christmas twins has been covered 8 ways from sunday.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do you still think that?

Strange post of mine to quote and I am assuming that you know that it is a sarcastic post. Others may not know the context so I am pointing it out.

I have no doubt that Mora is worth giving a one year extension to. Most draft picks do not work out. If he could have been moved to the Rookie List, fine, but either way, I am happy having him on the list in 2015.

I took it as a rhetorical question - as in if you believe he won't make it then he shouldn't be on the main list.

The club has invested a lot of time into him, and he deserves his chance. He probably won't make it, and the club would know this. However the club will still try to give him the best opportunity to make it until it is clear that there is absolutely no reason to hold onto him any longer.

Rumour on 6pr has Sandi coming out of a hospital during the week for a back complaint

Freo official has him back on the track on Monday. For those that go to training - one to watch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back