Injury Injuries 2015 : The state of No Play

Remove this Banner Ad

I am not understanding where this negative attitude is coming from either. Most of the so called experts have us finishing 6th or lower and some have us missing finals all together.
Well, nearly all recent ladder predictions I saw had a top 6 of Hawthorn, Sydney, Port, North, Geelong and Freo. And most tend to orientate a bit on post final results from last year. Tend to agree. But top 2 wouldn't surprise me, but a lower spot wouldn't as well.

Well, nearly all recent ladder predictions I saw had a top 6 of Hawthorn, Sydney, Port, North, Geelong and Freo. And most tend to orientate a bit on post final results from last year. Tend to agree. But top 2 wouldn't surprise me, but a lower spot wouldn't as well.

Hopefully the competition underestimates Freo as well during the season.

Who puts North in the top 6? seriously?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They have been very quiet on Tabs. Would love to know what the hell is going on now that he didn't make the squad

Excellent. Don't call me negative but if that's the case 1 down in the forward line and 1 in defence. Gonna be a tough day I think. Seriously. I wish I could share the optimism
Don't despair yet mate. He said he feels ok, but these days match committee won't pick you unless your as close to 100% as possible.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back