Injury Injuries 2015 : The state of No Play

MadDocker

Premiership Player
Jun 26, 2013
AFL Club
Fremantle
Johnson was on the news walking out of the clinic with Clarke last night. Said routine scans, possibly for the back surgery? Hopefully just a standard check up and fine to go.

Jezzitizle

Premiership Player
Aug 17, 2009
AFL Club
Fremantle
That injury list is a thing of beauty compared to previous years (and most other clubs right now)*

* Off to Bunnings to touch every available plank of wood

Now you have done it, Im gonna have to show ross what you wrote. He will probably pull all of pav macca fyfe barlow and mundy from the derby squad just to be safe.

pavsbootlace

Cancelled
Dec 30, 2011
Fremantle
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
South Fremantle
Not sure Silvagni will come in immediately to play on Buddy. He may need to play a game or two at Peel. Wouldn't want him playing on Buddy if he's lacking match fitness.

Jul 22, 2010
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Not sure Silvagni will come in immediately to play on Buddy. He may need to play a game or two at Peel. Wouldn't want him playing on Buddy if he's lacking match fitness.
You're probably right in that he shouldn't come back without some match conditioning, but we don't have much in the current lineup to negate Tippett, Buddy & Pyke at the moment so he may get a gig by default. I have a feeling Sydney will stretch us for height with a little more success than Geelong were able to muster.

Jul 15, 2007
Too far from my bed
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Boston Celtics, Patriots
You're probably right in that he shouldn't come back without some match conditioning, but we don't have much in the current lineup to negate Tippett, Buddy & Pyke at the moment so he may get a gig by default. I have a feeling Sydney will stretch us for height with a little more success than Geelong were able to muster.

They sure will because their midfield will be good enough to get it in there with purpose and with some regularity - unlike Geelong's who were crap.

I'd be very surprised if SCOS played next week myself, just count on everything else working well enough to keep their big fwds out of the game as much as possible I reckon.

FreoBreeze

Debutant
Jan 11, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
INJURY LIST - UPDATED WEDNESDAY 22 APRIL
Player Injury Duration
Alex Silvagni Hamstring Test
Tommy Sheridan Calf Test
Michael Apeness Concussion 1 week
Tanner Smith Concussion 1 week