Media Injury cloud surrounds Hawk star

Remove this Banner Ad

SCR-bird-crop.jpg
Concern in the East Side camp this week as one of their stars was seen in crutches following their loss to the Dragons. The club refused to comment, but the injury appeared to be some sort of Ankle issue.

Whether or not the said player will make it for the side this week is still under question.

400067_np copy.png
The player in question post match, identity has been suppressed by club order

Looks a lot like Mr Eagle.

Unconfirmed reports did hint that it could be the Hawks captain. That being said, Red IS the favourite colour of player Doctor Colossus...But the reports said Star, so we remain unsure.

Unconfirmed reports did hint that it could be the Hawks captain. That being said, Red IS the favourite colour of player Doctor Colossus...But the reports said Star, so we remain unsure.
I thought Red would be the colour that the good Doc resents more than any other

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For those entering these thread utterly bemused, fear not.

This is, I believe, a continuation of a joke which failed to even grasp at the foothold of humour the first time it ran. Someone (iBeng pls confirm) so brilliantly observed the audial similarity between Uncle and Ankle, and proceeded to refer to Uncle_Leo as Ankle_Leo for a few days.

I really do hope I'm missing something though.

(I'm trying to mask my injury from the media, please validate my cover story)

Smart move, ankle injuries in horses usually leads to you being endorsed by Kraft Glue: Now with 20% more horses!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back