Injury Injury list Rnd 23 (latest Davoren is safe)

MightyPies1

Club Legend
Apr 14, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
I think freeman shouldn't play this season. What's the point, reload and go again fresh next season.

You did go on a rant there and I couldn't be bothered reading past this, but no point in Freeman not playing this year if he does another hammy who gives a s**t, what's he gunna miss, September? We're not gunna be a major part of tha t.

The best time to work on a running technique is during the off season.

We as fans deserve to see out top ten pick, it's taring us apart. For Freeman, it's probably 1,000,000 times worse and I'm sure he'd love to play for an AFL club (Collingwood) at some level or another before the year is out.

Ketchup

Cancelled
May 9, 2009
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, Aberdeen FC
You did go on a rant there and I couldn't be bothered reading past this, but no point in Freeman not playing this year if he does another hammy who gives a s**t, what's he gunna miss, September? We're not gunna be a major part of tha t.

The best time to work on a running technique is during the off season.

We as fans deserve to see out top ten pick, it's taring us apart. For Freeman, it's probably 1,000,000 times worse and I'm sure he'd love to play for an AFL club (Collingwood) at some level or another before the year is out.
Fantastic idea. He can risk doing a hamstring again and being out for another 30 weeks. Missing the entire pre season. Your right, we should risk that for the sake of seeing him play a half of VFL footy.

MightyPies1

Club Legend
Apr 14, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Fantastic idea. He can risk doing a hamstring again and being out for another 30 weeks. Missing the entire pre season. Your right, we should risk that for the sake of seeing him play a half of VFL footy.

Freeman missed much of this year due to precaution, apparently there working on a new running technique. Don't you think there much better off working on that during the off-season? For Freeman's and to a far far lesser extent the supporters sake?

Kilmo

Premiership Player
Mar 17, 2014
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
AFL Club
Collingwood
That was a short way of going about what I said. I agree with that notion and it is a logical and reasonable explanation that could be proved if we had the appropriate data which davoren and his team would have from the previous years.
All I am saying, and I don't think I am going out on a limb here, is that we will win every premiership ever from now on.

I don't think they would play him at this point of the year if they felt it was risky.

ClaytonM

Premiership Player
Jan 20, 2013
Brisbane
AFL Club
Collingwood
If Freeman is fit to play we should play him. If not don't. Not rocket science.

The offseason is hard work at the best of times, be even harder for someone who hadn't played a game all year. I would give him a run to keep him motivated if we get the chance.

Last edited:
NameInjuryStatus
Kyle Martin. Knee. Available
Dane Swan. Foot. Available
Sam Dwyer. Hamstring. Test
Nathan Freeman. Hamstring. 1-2 weeks
Taylor Adams. Finger. Season
Nathan Brown. Shoulder. Season
Ben Hudson. Shoulder. Season
Jonathon Marsh. Hamstring. Season
Adam Oxley. Ankle. Season
Nick Maxwell. Ankle. Retired

No change for Freeman :(

NameInjuryStatus
Kyle Martin. Knee. Available
Dane Swan. Foot. Available
Sam Dwyer. Hamstring. Test
Nathan Freeman. Hamstring. 1-2 weeks
Taylor Adams. Finger. Season
Nathan Brown. Shoulder. Season
Ben Hudson. Shoulder. Season
Jonathon Marsh. Hamstring. Season
Adam Oxley. Ankle. Season
Nick Maxwell. Ankle. Retired

No change for Freeman :(

Be better off to just say:

Freeman - Season

Oct 6, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
collingwood
Last week they were confident he'd get up for VFL this weekend. The fact he has not progressed indicates that he is still feeling tightness.

I'd be pretty confident that's season over now consider the VFL team is on the verge of finals and I don't think they are going to be trialling kids etc now. Surely they start to take it somewhat serious.

Or at least Freeman indefinite.
I would rather trust the Blackmores lucky wheel
image.jpg

Lefthanded

Premiership Player
Sep 9, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
Updated list (simplified)

Collingwood (all) - those without physical symptoms are either mentally spent or haven't realised they have a lack of heart.

popin

Norm Smith Medallist
May 15, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Cleveland Cavaliers, Craig lowndes

makethat2

Team Captain
Jan 27, 2007
down the road
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Man utd
F this useless Club. I would rather put daverons pay straight into the magpie pre game dancers then keep that useless campaigner. Anyone going to the forum this week please ask who employed this joke and will he be sacked with daveron. F##k

Back