Rory Taggert (back) - indefinite
Clint Bartram (knee) - season
Jamie Bennell (knee) - season
Mitch Clark (foot) - season
Aaron Davey (foot) - season
Max Gawn (knee) - season
Cale Morton (shoulder) - season

Dave Misson injury update round 20

I watched the Dave Misson thing the club puts up every week and got the impression Morton's shoulder could have continued to be managed conservatively, but given how few games there are left they said, "Fornicate it, lets get the surgery done now and give him a damn preseason for once."

Other stuff:
Clark, Davey and Bennell back in the gym.
Gawn and Jurrah out on the track.
Jamar to do more intensive running this week.

We've had a shocking year on the injury front, hopefully a few of those up for tests will come through and bring down the numbers

I watched the Dave Misson thing the club puts up every week and got the impression Morton's shoulder could have continued to be managed conservatively, but given how few games there are left they said, "Fornicate it, lets get the surgery done now and give him a damn preseason for once."

Other stuff:
Clark, Davey and Bennell back in the gym.
Gawn and Jurrah out on the track.
Jamar to do more intensive running this week.

I wouldn't be surprised. Why bother rushing players back now if they aren't right.

Guessing we may not see Jamar again. 3 weeks away, with 4 games left, and the last being a trip to Perth. Hope they just don't bother.

Fully expecting him to do an ACL on the first day of preseason.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back