Injury Injury thread 2014/15

Remove this Banner Ad

Simpson all but confirmed McGovern would play this weekend. Was right to play last weekend potentially but they were cautious. 5aa interview on the Eagles website is the source.

Waterman inside midfielder
Cavka outside midfielder with elite fitness
Cavka has a long way to claw back any fitness after a year out. Seems like the type to push haaaard too increasing likelihood of setbacks. Reckon he needs a chaperone to hold him back ease him into it and look to 2017 for seniors

Cavka has a long way to claw back any fitness after a year out. Seems like the type to push haaaard too increasing likelihood of setbacks. Reckon he needs a chaperone to hold him back ease him into it and look to 2017 for seniors

From memory Michael Braun also 'suffered' similarly when he first arrived. Trained too hard and had to convinced to ease up in the best long term interests of his body/football. Cavka may need a similar chat.

Wow horrible news for you guys.

Although, this could somewhat be a blessing in disguise for you guys. The player exodus at the crows meant we had to fast track Talia's development and what a gem he turned out to be. Who knows, maybe there is a player at your club ready to relish in eMac's absence.

Nevertheless, wishing eMac all the best in his recovery. Hopefully he comes back stronger because he really is a great player to watch !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
On the eve of our game on Sunday I remembered this post I made way back in Feb after eMac did his knee.

Turned out that gem was McGovern, he really has been a revelation for you guys in defence this year. :thumbsu:

Good luck for the rest of the year guys, hopefully his brother, Mitch, is just as good as Jeremy. ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hackdorn claiming stress fracture in ankle and 2-3 weeks this morning for Sharrod...

He was trying to start a rumour about LeCras possibly being out for this weekend too coz he didn't do a press conference for his 150th.

Can't be too bad. I saw him go down to the rooms in the first quarter on the weekend, then he played out the rest of the game, so let's hope it's just something small that a weeks rest will heal.
Well Craig Vozzo commented that it was a slight injury anyway he needs the rest plus the Gov is back.

I can wait till we have the following in our defence = Shep, Ellis, Schofield, Gov, Wellers and Hurn. Great back 6 that way Yeo along with Natanui can reap havoc around the ground

Can't be too bad. I saw him go down to the rooms in the first quarter on the weekend, then he played out the rest of the game, so let's hope it's just something small that a weeks rest will heal.

On one of the footy shows they highlighted Wellingham doing a flat out sprint and tackle about 5 mins before the final siren last week. Either he has a very high pain barrier (skeptical about that) or any injury is a minor one.

I can confirm this.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back