Injury Injury thread 2014/15

Remove this Banner Ad

What'd he say about LeCras?

On 6PR this morning he was trying to create a rumour that because LeCras didn't do a press conference for his 150th game that he could be out injured.

Literally that was his logic. No other information, just that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nah he will be playing. Was just a suggestion we might rest him but if that was the case would have taken an extra player over.

Sweet, I need him to play for my Brownlow bet.

I heard a rumour the pilot was a crows supporter and has flown to a different SA (South Africa) and the eagles will have to forfeit

This would've been excellent if Kane Lucas had finally made the 22.

Rumours of Priddis not playing against Adelaide? Any word?
Go spread that rumor on the SC board.

Meltdown would be epic

I own him fwiw too

I heard a rumour the pilot was a crows supporter and has flown to a different SA (South Africa) and the eagles will have to forfeit

Wouldnt even care. Guaranteed rest for all players ahead of a Saints walloping. No chance Gov hurts himself, JK and JD get a break, Pridda and Shuey regroup. Solid outcome.

Mark down today's date in the calendar...
Crossed-out-Calendar-month-date_361.jpg

What shits me is that the 6PR team think Hagdorn is actually a top journalist who knows what he is talking about. I always hear Peter Bell and Lauchie Reid comment on how informative he is. I hate how they call him "Haggers". He is a ******* Hack campaigner.

What shits me is that the 6PR team think Hagdorn is actually a top journalist who knows what he is talking about. I always hear Peter Bell and Lauchie Reid comment on how informative he is. I hate how they call him "Haggers". He is a ******* Hack campaigner.
In fairness if you get a guest on your show you're not going to talk him down, got to try pump the tires on your own show, but yeah he's clearly a crab.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back