Injury Injury thread 2014/15

Remove this Banner Ad

This is descending into farce. We're losing players to injury at the rate of 1 or 2 a week and they're not returning

Someone run down to subi oval with a plot because it's clear the club has lost theirs

This is descending into farce. We're losing players to injury at the rate of 1 or 2 a week and they're not returning

Someone run down to subi oval with a plot because it's clear the club has lost theirs

8-9 injuries is manageable however every minor ailment is 8 weeks+

That means another few weeks on top to be match fit.

When we start copping corks/soft tissue - the injury toll is going to be horrendous

headless-chickens.jpg
better chance he will run to the right spots now

I've just read that 2 Brisbane players have been put on their injury list with navicular/stress foot injuries. Sounds like the Gabba has gone from the usual rock hard to concrete. We'd be foolish to risk McGovern this week or anyone else with a lower leg problem.
And yet we will because our medical team is awesome

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i was surprised we flogged carlton my expectations and i have stated them about 3 or 4 injuries ago that we would finish bottom so as long as we are not gonna stuff up the start to next year i dont mind if we have to play every rookie , the positive of course is reset and trade for early draft picks for next 2 years get rid of gaff , shuey , selwood any mid that can be traded for under 25 even under 50 for next 2 years , then and only then in the 3rd year scout free agents , hopefully within that 3 year period some gun young mids wanna come back .

Last edited:
I've just read that 2 Brisbane players have been put on their injury list with navicular/stress foot injuries. Sounds like the Gabba has gone from the usual rock hard to concrete. We'd be foolish to risk McGovern this week or anyone else with a lower leg problem.
well we should play lucas hill and maginnity in centre and put karpany as the ruckman and lets save our good players for next year

Wouldn't be at all surprised (or unhappy) to see Brophy debut later in the year to be honest.
From what I have seen in two games Brophy will be a player.

He has pace, takes the game on, kicks well and is tough as all hell. He's been the big surprise packet for mine.

I expect to see him get a chance before years end.

Any reason why Murray Newman hasnt been on our updated AFL injury list for the last 2 weeks , thought he had injured his finger??

Remove this Banner Ad

Back