Injury Injury thread 2014/15

Remove this Banner Ad

Adamson has a cut knee and Cavka also missing today after a reoccurrence of a foot injury :cool::( .

Just not good for Cavka .... just rest untill 2016 I would think and start again .

I was sitting near the Eagles sports science guys on the flight to Darwin. Was trying to eavesdrop on their conversation for most of the trip. They were playing around with parameters for most of the flight to see which players were at risk of injury. They came up with Rosa, Lycett, Nelson and Bennell from what I could hear.

To be honest, listening to them did not instil me with confidence! They really didn't seem to be sure of what they were coming up with from their data. I guess our injury list over the last few seasons is testament to that.:p

Yo

Sent from my XT1068 using Tapatalk
Oops. What I meant was, if they sounded sure, then that would worry me, because it isn't something you can be sure of, regardless of your expertise. One of many areas of life where confidence and certainty would indicate incompetence

Sent from my XT1068 using Tapatalk

Waterman has Glandular Feaver.

Is that confirmed by the club or just your assumption/inside word? It would seem the likely explanation seeing as he has missed many weeks without any real injury diagnosis.

IIRC that's would be the third player in four or five years, Shuey & Maginnes being he others.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't think it's been confirmed by the club.
If they did they'd only say he has a mild case of influenza and is due to resuming training shortly

We will then nominate him as a father don selection in this years draft forgetting that he is already on our list

At least they finally acknowledged Waterman as being ill. Maybe if we hound them for another month they'll say something official about Cavka as well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back