Injury Injury thread 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Nothing official but.....

I got abalone yesterday morning and got a coffee at Voyager after and Mark leCras was there. Looked like he had a slight limp going, might've been a stone in his thong.....

I got abalone yesterday morning and got a coffee at Voyager after and Mark leCras was there. Looked like he had a slight limp going, might've been a stone in his thong.....

He was only wearing a G banger?

Waterman (glandular) - indefinite
Cavka (foot) - indefinite
Sheed (knee op) - hopefully will play some NAB Cup
Redden (adductor) - hopefully will play some NAB Cup
Mutimer (hamstring) - uncertain
Schofield - back in full training next week

I think that's where we sit at the moment. Wouldn't be surprised if Cavka and Waterman miss the whole season, and Redden misses the start of the season.

I think that's where we sit at the moment. Wouldn't be surprised if Cavka and Waterman miss the whole season, and Redden misses the start of the season.

I would be fine with Sheed & Redden taking their time to be ready even if that means they miss round 1 and even play WAFL for fitness. We will need them 100%.

My brother said he saw him doing laps around Chas Riley a week ago. Looked fit as a fiddle apparently.

I would hate to see them miss the entire season. If they do either or both would be in line to be delisted, without ever having played for the eagles. That would be really tough.

I would hate to see them miss the entire season. If they do either or both would be in line to be delisted, without ever having played for the eagles. That would be really tough.

I'd hope we give them both another year, both talented enough that it's worth the risk if they get over their issues.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Please stop bumping this thread. I do not like.
Sorry
tumblr_inline_mml4bjiyJK1qz4rgp.gif

I hurt my thumb this afternoon reaching for a pack of tic-tocs, I am afraid my word count will be down for few days. Luckily for me Doc Larkin reckons I will only have to amputate just below the elbow...

I'd be waiting hear what Haggers knows about that type of injury before rushing to a decision.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back