Ins & Outs for R17 v Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

Thomas won't be dropped, and definitely shouldn't.

OUT: Logan (sadly IMO forever), Trengove/Carlile
IN: Surjan, Salter

Thomas won't be dropped, and definitely shouldn't.

Definitely shouldn't? He's only had 25 touches in his last 2 games, that's what he should be getting in one game. He's used the ball terribly. Even his tackling has dropped off. He's been atrocious. Even the guy whose username is named after him said he should be dropped.

Does it really matter?
We will not be the first team to lose to Melbourne, GWS or GCS this year, that will be our only consolation for 2012.
Trade some players that have value for high draft picks, get a PP and bring on 2016.
How sad. :(

Fun fact: Tom Logan has played 7 games this year. Those 7 games have been our 7 biggest losses of the year. The way he played today, I don't think that's a coincidence.
I had a dream involving Tom Logan I think set 2 years from now (I think.. it was all very confusing). I didn't have the balls to ask him why he was still playing for us (even in a dream Tom Logan is scary), but I really hope its not a sign :p

Definitely shouldn't? He's only had 25 touches in his last 2 games, that's what he should be getting in one game. He's used the ball terribly. Even his tackling has dropped off. He's been atrocious. Even the guy whose username is named after him said he should be dropped.

While a significant portion of our supporter base continues to worship plonkers like Brett Ebert, Thomas and Primus we deserve to sit through another 20 years of the s**t served up between 2008-12.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There are about 15 players I'd drop before Boak assuming he's staying.

Thomas and Logan have to go. Deplorable. Surjan or Cassisi for Logan and anybody for Thomas.

Young I think can work if he's not played as a FF. I'd give him another game.

Brett Ebert earned another game but he absolutely must be used as a hit up half forward who rotates through the middle. If he's playing as a KPF he's a liability.

Id like to see Blee, get a crack. Pittard had 17 touches for Sturt today. Newton and Daniel Webb, What harm could come from seeing where some of these guys are at, not Pittard obviously he is a key part of the future i more mean have a look at the others

what is with the Hate for Boak, im I the only one who noticed he was the last one running out the game today, what exactly did he show today that made you think he wasn't giving it his best ??

Trav's disposal was a little shaky today, but a lot of his touches were under pressure. The goal he missed tho, that was inexcusable
that doesn't mean his mind was on his future, that he was thinking about how he was gonna get to Geelong, It means he made an error no worse then every other living footballer has made when running into goal from the pocket, some of our other misses were just as horrific, cant blame a guy for not having the legs at the very end of the game when he busted his gut all game, with hardly any help

Out:

Boak (He is gone, no point)
Logan (No explanation needed)
Young (Blooded to early, has no idea and shits himself)
McCarthy (This guy is a joke, not quite sure if he is all there. Awesome job recruiting this reject)
Lobbe (Liability in ruck, getting his ass handed to him)

In:

Pittard
Blee
Ah Chee
Dom.

What will really happen - In - Cassisi Out - Young,Lobbe

Remove this Banner Ad

Back