Interested player

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey anyone know of any teams short or looking for numbers in div 3 or 4 keen to have a kick.

Head to Pinks reserve kilsyth at the rear of the basket ball stadium.
I understand that the U 19s will be propping up the club this year by filling more senior roles.
Kilsyth will not field an under 19s in 2012. Division 4 club. Have lost many players.

ps: they wear Essendon uniform.

Head to Pinks reserve kilsyth at the rear of the basket ball stadium.
I understand that the U 19s will be propping up the club this year by filling more senior roles.
Kilsyth will not field an under 19s in 2012. Division 4 club. Have lost many players.

ps: they wear Essendon uniform.

Funny you say that a mate of mine who going to play as well spoke to the president today so will be down there tommorrow night for training.

Hey anyone know of any teams short or looking for numbers in div 3 or 4 keen to have a kick.

where do you live Bomber? Bulleen Temp in the ammos have 3 senior teams this year - playing on division 2. Seniors won by 94 points in rounds 1, ressies by a point and our clubbies by a massive 154.

Always room for a couple more lads keen for kick.

Cheers Ugly

Hey guys I just moved to the brunswick area from up on the murray and looking to play footy in melbs this year nothing to full on
Played all my footy in Murray league and oven and murray.
Is there any clubs out there that need any new players?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back