Interesting Liam Pickering Aticle in HS

Remove this Banner Ad

He's going to get taken to the cleaners here, good.

Sourasis has the bigger bank account here, which matters a lot when it comes to drawn out dealings with the Supreme Court.

If he has to pay damages and costs, it'll be the end of him.

I read the article just then on face cake and was loving every second of it thinking of pickering getting his come uppance then I scrolled further and saw Sourasis decked out in North gear and my happiness soared.

Go get him jase.

Pickering finally outed for the bottom feeding, dodgy trash sucking moron he is.

From what I've been told by a number of people the Greenwood deal was less than above board too.

I read the article just then on face cake and was loving every second of it thinking of pickering getting his come uppance then I scrolled further and saw Sourasis decked out in North gear and my happiness soared.

Go get him jase.

Pickering finally outed for the bottom feeding, dodgy trash sucking moron he is.

From what I've been told by a number of people the Greenwood deal was less than above board too.

Really? Now that's interesting.

Do go on....

Really? Now that's interesting.

Do go on....
Don't really want to go into it, but from what I've been told by a number of people in a number of different states, Pickering basically left North barely a leg to stand on in negotiations. Undermined the deal the entire way.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The problem with Pickering is he thinks he is a big shot, split with his wife, parting it up who knows what else is involved. A class w***er

I hope he ends up on the street where he belongs! Never liked the bloke, uptight, precious, a-hole.

Robbo probably knows Jase from way back, seeing he too is an ex North Old Boy and former playing coach of their reserves team, so I'd suspect he's 100% behind Jase on this one despite the AFL link to Liam Pickpocketers.

Don't really want to go into it, but from what I've been told by a number of people in a number of different states, Pickering basically left North barely a leg to stand on in negotiations. Undermined the deal the entire way.
LOL. Yeah sounds like certain turkeys at the club don't want to look into the mirror. :stern look

Remove this Banner Ad

Back