Interim Round 2 Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
murphy, kreuzer and scotland for a total of 332, still deciding whether to use murphy captain loophole which i can still use.

Gee Rocky just couldn't get into the game tonight, just floated around and had no flow to his game. Not gonna risk giving the C to Ablett, i'll take the 290 from Murph.

Can someone please explain the loophole? Thanks.

Heath Scotland... hmmm... :(

Bower, Scotland, Hanley. Hhmm.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would need either Tom Ledger or O. Stephenson not to be named in final squads to be able to use Murphy as Captain.

Imagine say they were not named so you made one of them captain, but then they do play as a last minute emergency and dud it up... :eek:

Otherwise could trade to to a get a certain non starter.... But don't think I could go there!!!

Don't have any certain non starters this week, so no loophole for me with Murph as Vice

Ledger would be my only real shot, and i would hate for him to be a late in as an emergency (should he not make the 22) and play as captain. As a sub. would get ugly

Sticking with the man i paid the moolah for.....

Cmon Pendles, tear the Tiges apart!

Golby looks to be ditched next week for Mohr or Bugg and free up the cash

Looked so good pre season :eek:

285/3 (Murph, Golby, Scotland)

trading golby crossed my mind for about 5 seconds :p. but i'm going to persist. i think he can average 70 or so which will make some ok coin. that, and i have more pressing issues like boumann, ledger (if he doesn't play) and dickson if he doesn't play too well this week again.

Am I apart of a small minority that had nobody playing tonight? Was the most uneventful week so far for supercoach.

Am I apart of a small minority that had nobody playing tonight? Was the most uneventful week so far for supercoach.

Most uneventful night for me. The opposite of last week where I had half my team out first night.

I am so trading out Swan for Murphy on Tuesday if Dane does not rip apart the Tigers for 150+ this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back