Rumour Internal trouble in Sydney?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arrogant Sydney regretting getting buddy already, I guarantee you that Franklin will played for a 3rd Afl club.

Seriously doubt it, who would take that contract on?

Even Mike Sheahan is having a dig at the change Sydney has undergone since Lance Boil has arrived. Not haemorrhaging, he says, but 'bleeding'. What started as a trickle of rumours has become a constant news cycle.

The keyboard warrior has repeatedly made baseless accusations against Goodesy. He talks s**t then tries to back away from his accusations because at least he has enough brains to know not to completely overstep the mark.

Is what he posted a lie? Yes. He knows it, but that kind of shite attracts the usual crowd of the mentally incapacitated BF keyboard warriors. What a hero!

Hello. I'm Caroline Wilson. The following tale of encounters with Goodesy is true. And by true, I mean false. It's all lies. But they're entertaining lies. And in the end, isn't that the real truth? The answer is: No.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Even Mike Sheahan is having a dig at the change Sydney has undergone since Lance Boil has arrived. Not haemorrhaging, he says, but 'bleeding'. What started as a trickle of rumours has become a constant news cycle.

What!
The same Mike Sheehan that told us all, prior to the GF, that Clarkson was going to coach West Coast in 2014, basically trying to disrupt a club on the eve of their most important game, just to get his 'story' out?

What!
The same Mike Sheehan that told us all, prior to the GF, that Clarkson was going to coach West Coast in 2014, basically trying to disrupt a club on the eve of their most important game, just to get his 'story' out?
The same one who seems to agree with the rest of the football journalistic community that the once settled Swans are in turmoil. Further evidenced by being beaten by a B grade Collingwood.

The same one who seems to agree with the rest of the football journalistic community that the once settled Swans are in turmoil. Further evidenced by being beaten by a B grade Collingwood.

B grade is the best Collingwood can get. Jesse White becoming a regular player in your senior team backs that up.
A number one draft pick & an ex captain that all & sundry wanted out of the team saved you against us.

We'll get better. Collingwood won't.

B grade is the best Collingwood can get. Jesse White becoming a regular player in your senior team backs that up.
A number one draft pick & an ex captain that all & sundry wanted out of the team saved you against us.

We'll get better. Collingwood won't.

Wasn't Jessie White a regular player for the Swans last year?

Do we have a #1 draft pick?

Because someone is an ex captain they are no good? Goodes is an ex captain isn't he?

You've lost two games against a team that won the spoon last year and likely be bottom 4 this year. Then another bad loss against a 'B grade at best' team that's rebuilding and will finish somewhere between 5-10.

Ask anyone 3 weeks ago and they would've said the Swans will be 2-0, not 0-2. Just keep telling yourself things will get better.

Wasn't Jessie White a regular player for the Swans last year?

Do we have a #1 draft pick?

Because someone is an ex captain they are no good? Goodes is an ex captain isn't he?

You've lost two games against a team that won the spoon last year and likely be bottom 4 this year. Then another bad loss against a 'B grade at best' team that's rebuilding and will finish somewhere between 5-10.

Ask anyone 3 weeks ago and they would've said the Swans will be 2-0, not 0-2. Just keep telling yourself things will get better.

This is a rumour thread. Don't be upset.

Nothing said in here is necessarily true.

Don't tell anyone else but.....................Collingwood is really an "A" grade team.

Now that's not a rumour ...............I think. Let's check with Fu!

Oh Fu ooh!
Where are you?

Seriously doubt it, who would take that contract on?

I have been told that the AFL is going to introduce a rule similar to the NBA and NFL that teams,can pay out a percentage of a players contract and make it void. Apparently this is being designed as a back door way of helping Sydney if things go south. Therefore, I could see this being possible. Another scenario is Franklin does something that makes him banned for a period of time, suddenly a year later he is lining up in Fremantle colours.

This is a rumour thread. Don't be upset.

Nothing said in here is necessarily true.

Don't tell anyone else but.....................Collingwood is really an "A" grade team.

Now that's not a rumour ...............I think. Let's check with Fu!

Oh Fu ooh!
Where are you?

Did you get drunk last night?

There isn't a number 1 pick on our list. We haven't had a number one pick since 1999.

Collingwood won't make the 8 this year which puts us firmly in the B category. You got beaten by a category B side. mmmmmmm interesting. Beaten by a category B side.

I have been told that the AFL is going to introduce a rule similar to the NBA and NFL that teams,can pay out a percentage of a players contract and make it void. Apparently this is being designed as a back door way of helping Sydney if things go south. Therefore, I could see this being possible. Another scenario is Franklin does something that makes him banned for a period of time, suddenly a year later he is lining up in Fremantle colours.
They'd have to hurry. He hasn't got that many years left.

More on SEN today from Russell Barwick. He said those 'moderately' close to people at the club are saying that they used to have no leaks but now it's leaking badly. A sign of the health of the club currently. Makes you wonder what has changed !

unless these "moderately" (wtf is that anyway) close contacts come out and challenge the continued denial by the club, coach and players... it's bullshit.

I've been moderately close to several swans players... mainly because I live near a lot of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back