Rumour Internal trouble in Sydney?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
unless these "moderately" (wtf is that anyway) close contacts come out and challenge the continued denial by the club, coach and players... it's bullshit.

I've been moderately close to several swans players... mainly because I live near a lot of them.
Just another in denial. The deflections are wonderful and quite entertaining I must say.

Did you get drunk last night?

There isn't a number 1 pick on our list. We haven't had a number one pick since 1999.

Collingwood won't make the 8 this year which puts us firmly in the B category. You got beaten by a category B side. mmmmmmm interesting. Beaten by a category B side.

I must say there is some strange anomaly or maybe we should dig up ANZ and see if there is a curse buried under it, i said on our board leading up to the game there is no such thing as a easy Collingwood game for Sydney heck we beat you by one point in 2005(our flag year) and Collingwood was tanking! :p

Has anyone heard the rumour that one of the Swans players wanted to announce something last year and was stopped by the board as they thought it would bring unwanted attention on the club?

Might tie in with some of the recent events

Has anyone heard the rumour that one of the Swans players wanted to announce something last year and was stopped by the board as they thought it would bring unwanted attention on the club?

Could you be any more general?

A one year old vague rumour that a player wanted to make an unknown announcement but might have been stopped.

Nice one. 9/10 for vagueness, but you could have made it a little better if you'd not named the Swans, and just said a "Sydney club". That would have got you a 10.

Poor Ben Reid.
Playing under Bucks.

Back or forward?

You do realise Sam Reid played both forward and back on the weekend?

Poor Sam Reid, squeezed out of the forward line by two massively over paid disruptions. Now forced to play loose man in defence and looks lost. Now the heat is on you, how long before he wants to leave the swans.

If things were so bad Ben could've waited to the end of the year and gone to any club he wanted.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A one year old vague rumour that a player wanted to make an unknown announcement but might have been stopped.

Nice one. 9/10 for vagueness, but you could have made it a little better if you'd not named the Swans, and just said a "Sydney club". That would have got you a 10.

It sounds like he's referring I the rumour last year a player was going to come out, but was asked not to by the club because it would be a distraction
This rumour didn't mention club though

Not bad aye?

Think Ian Roberts and you'll get my drift

People, some threadbans have been applied to those who can't resist having a continual go at others. (Or is that each other?)

Keep it civil and play the freakin' ball.

It sounds like he's referring I the rumour last year a player was going to come out, but was asked not to by the club because it would be a distraction
This rumour didn't mention club though

Rather than say 'player coming out' couldn't we bit a bit more general and say 'player X is batting for a team that may or may not be his own team'.

I swear I've alluded to it already in this thread. But it's reasonably obvious that a bloke who takes his mum to the Brownlow is too dumb to realise the implication or is actually just... you know... gay.

But yes I've heard the rumour.

Plenty of footballers have taken their mums to the Brownlow. Not all have been 'dumb' or homosexual. Imagine a straight guy wanting his mum to enjoy a nice night!...

I swear I've alluded to it already in this thread. But it's reasonably obvious that a bloke who takes his mum to the Brownlow is too dumb to realise the implication or is actually just... you know... gay.

Is there any thread you don't try and drop (usually incorrect) knowledge on in a cringe-inducing manner?

Wouldnt you take your dad if you were gay :rolleyes:

Wouldnt you take your dad if you were gay :rolleyes:

I think you are thinking of incest. Nobody was suggesting he was taking his mum because he was ******* her, more that he didn't have a female partner to take

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back