Rumour Internal trouble in Sydney?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, I'm reiterating the rumours that every football journey was discussing a few weeks back.

Gossip. None of it has been proved right.

I am still shocked at damien barrets stupidity, he was "adamant" that there were massive issues at the swans and players were asking to leave. None of that was true as in the week he made this outlandish rumour the club signed a few players who were suppose to walk out!

And the thing is these copy writers dont even have to apologise for basically making up s**t.

Now us swans fans know there are some small issues with certain players, but what do you expect when there are 40 egos playing football.

They were speculating.

Now its all gone quiet.

its gossip not rumours and scandals.
But every so often, one of them pops up and mentions the ongoing 'noise' coining out of the club. Which is worthy of mentioning on the same thread.

I can start a new thread if you want, but I'm pretty sure, the same rumours justify using the same thread.

Here's an idea....... don't read the thread if it distresses you so much.

Of course i am going to jump in and defend my club in a thread like this.

Give us a new rumour ffs and a new source..dont use people like rebecca wilson ffs!

And they too get a run on the very same station. For some reason, Sydney supporters feel blighted that they are prone to the same processes other clubs go thru via the media.

Every time this gets mentioned, I'll be putting it on here.

What pleasure does that give you ? Little bit of action under the dooner at night possibly ?

Tell you what if any player in Sydney is playing up then they should be given a suspended sentence which will make it all good.:rolleyes: Give it a rest you deadest Jack and Jill.

What pleasure does that give you ? Little bit of action under the dooner at night possibly ?

Tell you what if any player in Sydney is playing up then they should be given a suspended sentence which will make it all good.:rolleyes: Give it a rest you deadest Jack and Jill.
Nah, if it's in the media, I'll post it here. It is after all, the rumour forum.

Isn't it funny the rumours have stopped since our form has improved( not good, but IMPROVED)

Wait for it, "Buddy sick of carrying his team mates" will be the next rumour.
If I read this without having any idea about last nights game I would of assumed he would of kicked 5 goals and a key factor in a massive Swans victory.

He got one soft goal, didn't touch the ball in the second quarter and was subbed off. lol.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You don't get the luxury of getting them back, or very very rarely. You take it when it appears, if you stuff it up, you move on. Dwelling on yesterday is possibly the most futile waste of energy ever.
Yes, I have now moved on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back