International Cricket Captain

Remove this Banner Ad

Watching Sammy play for the Hurricanes makes me want to boot up my old laptop soley for my epic Windies Career on ICC 2009. Took them to number one in both forms, three/four world cup wins. Sammy took over the captaincy from Shiv and played until he was 38-39; retired with about 7000 test runs at 30 and close to 900 wickets. Had Liam Sebastien take 1000+ wickets while averaging mid-30s with the bat as well.

Just had the chance to play the full one day cup for Victoria because of no internationals. Lost the first two matches but then won every game on the road to the final.

VIC: Finch, Stoinis, Flint, Handscomb, White, Christian, Wade, Pattinson, Hastings, Siddle, McKay

NSW: Warner, Watson, Smith, Clarke, Patterson, Priyanjan, Carters, O'Keefe, Cummins, Hazlewood, Sandhu

Won by 4 runs in a thriller. Stoked.

Just had the chance to play the full one day cup for Victoria because of no internationals. Lost the first two matches but then won every game on the road to the final.

VIC: Finch, Stoinis, Flint, Handscomb, White, Christian, Wade, Pattinson, Hastings, Siddle, McKay

NSW: Warner, Watson, Smith, Clarke, Patterson, Priyanjan, Carters, O'Keefe, Cummins, Hazlewood, Sandhu

Won by 4 runs in a thriller. Stoked.
Why would you do that?

Why would you do that?
He was in good batting form, and Wade was horribly out of form. Wade wouldn't have played if Handscomb was a better keeper on there. Christian batted 6 for only the last couple of games and performed well enough, and also bowled very well.

He was in good batting form, and Wade was horribly out of form. Wade wouldn't have played if Handscomb was a better keeper on there. Christian batted 6 for only the last couple of games and performed well enough, and also bowled very well.
Christian>out is always my first move

Does anyone else have a problem with the formatting? I cant get the scorecard or how settled the players are and I cant really read any of the players stats when im selecting my team or squad etc.

is there a setting I need to set it to or somewhere to change it?

I can't even read the pitch conditions which probably doesnt help with my bowling issues

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He really is.

He's clearly not. You just get an opinion of someone and stick by it and are rude to others if they go against it. Doubt he would be playing for his state and for a big bash team if he was completely terrible. I don't think he is the best and is lucky to have ever played for Aus. But is by no means terrible. Better then so many players

He's clearly not. You just get an opinion of someone and stick by it and are rude to others if they go against it. Doubt he would be playing for his state and for a big bash team if he was completely terrible. I don't think he is the best and is lucky to have ever played for Aus. But is by no means terrible. Better then so many players
For the level he plays at, he is. How often have you watched him play?

For the level he plays at, he is. How often have you watched him play?

It's weird the Vic coaches and heat coaches keep picking him. Give them a call.

Back to this aweosme cricket game now. I'm playing as Kent. Struggled my first year. Signed Bell, Pieterson, Joyce and Siddle got promoted in my second year

It's weird the Vic coaches and heat coaches keep picking him. Give them a call.

Back to this aweosme cricket game now. I'm playing as Kent. Struggled my first year. Signed Bell, Pieterson, Joyce and Siddle got promoted in my second year
Yes and there's a reason that only one Victorian raised batsman has scored a test ton since the turn of the century, and Brisbanehave been shithouse this year. Maybe I'm right.

What was your starting roster like? I haven't played as Kent before, how many bats average over 30, how many bowlers average under 35?

Ugh, while playing as Notts, Samit Patel and James Taylor just got injured at the same time, lucky Angelo Matthews score 150 in the first innings to save my arse.

Just out of interest, which players were banned outside of Bravo and Gayle? I've been itching to try this
Bravo's, Gayle, Sarwan I think

Darren too? Didn't see that coming :p
I think Sammy was also banned?
Yeah, but he's retired as well, so it's irrelevant

Remove this Banner Ad

Back