International Cricket Captain

Remove this Banner Ad

Nope that is way to painful. I did 2 years and couldn't handle it lol. Did win a test series vs NZ and India. Got to 9 in test ranking
Grats on getting ahead of Bangladesh! Or was it England?

Grats on getting ahead of Bangladesh! Or was it England?
Hahah!

Wish it was England. But they are pretty good in the game. When ever I don't play international and just domestic they are always like 9 points clear in the test rankings

Zimbabwe make for great international games.
Funny you mention this, because I am also International Captain for Zimbabwe.

I am hoping to bring in Taylor as my International next year and Masakadza and possibly Raza as my Twenty20 players. I'd also like to bring a Bangaldeshi in.

Last edited:
Just had my best Test win.

It's the first Test of the 2017/18 Ashes. England win the toss and bat first, and score ~380 all out. Australia start strongly before slumping to 8/280, Starc though scores 75* to give us a 9 run first innings lead. England are in trouble in the second innings at 3/80, however they recover and lead by 299 runs with 6 wickets in hand at stumps on day 4. England bat for 40 minutes before declaring with a 336 run lead, giving us 2 and a half sessions to chase it down. Warner and Hughes ( :( ) have a big partnership before Warner gets out for 83. At tea we are 3/200. Smith scores 53 before getting out, Hughes makes 143, and it comes down to the last over, 6 down with with Starc and Johnson at the crease. Starc hits a 4 off the first ball, then a single. Johnson gets dropped next ball and steals a run, Starc then plays and misses. 9 needed off 2. Starc drives down the ground for 4, 5 off 1. Last ball, full aggression, backs away and smacks it over deep backward point's head for 6 and the win! :D

First season with the Warriors/Scorchers. Made the semi-final on the back of some great bowling performances (very Scorchers-like), then this happens:
5a80101064be99943ed63a6c04095c38_zpsa11822a1.jpg

From 1/11 to 10/15...most unlike the usual Sixers vs Scorchers nailbiters!

First season with the Warriors/Scorchers. Made the semi-final on the back of some great bowling performances (very Scorchers-like), then this happens:

Wow

Behrendorf. Gun.

Who is a better long term keeper? Whiteman or Carters? (I'm in 2016)
I still have Haddin keeping mid 2015... Might wanna switch it up soon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm struggling with my bowlers. Can't bowl a team out. My highest rated bowler (in 2017) is Pattinson, who's ranked 16th. Has an average around 28. Every other bowler is at least mid 30's - mid 40's.

Batsmen - Clarke is averaging 47 now, Smith about to duck under 40. It's crazy how s**t Smith is considering it's been updated since his remarkable run of form. Chris Lynn is still the only bloke to be averaging over 50 (54ish).

My game is playing funny buggers. I just had a fairly successful home Ashes series against England, with my next tour being South Africa. I only play tests. So when I hit continue after the last test, it sims forward to South Africa. However, the computer has for some reason selected my squad, and left out the likes of Warner (230ish in his last innings) Smith, Pattinson and any keeper whatsoever.

They've selected Maxwell to bat at number 4, who has an average of 15 in 12 tests. Not to mention 5 guys who have never played a test before. This also happened in my last away series against India, the computer selected a bunch of complete randoms. I had to play (got flogged in every test) because I hadn't saved the game beforehand. I saved in anticipation this time. What can I do?

My game is playing funny buggers. I just had a fairly successful home Ashes series against England, with my next tour being South Africa. I only play tests. So when I hit continue after the last test, it sims forward to South Africa. However, the computer has for some reason selected my squad, and left out the likes of Warner (230ish in his last innings) Smith, Pattinson and any keeper whatsoever.

They've selected Maxwell to bat at number 4, who has an average of 15 in 12 tests. Not to mention 5 guys who have never played a test before. This also happened in my last away series against India, the computer selected a bunch of complete randoms. I had to play (got flogged in every test) because I hadn't saved the game beforehand. I saved in anticipation this time. What can I do?
You can unselect/reselect players you realise? When "selecting the squad" you click the blue players and click the top button to get rid of them, and the ones in black to get them in.

Well obviously. The issue is that the game is actually selecting my squad, not taking me to squad selection. So then after it sims, I'm automatically on the tour with the s**t players it selected during sim. It's only just started happening, in 2017.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back