International Cricket Captain

Remove this Banner Ad

I think this is the worst selection Iv seen the Aussies make. Luke Towers (who hardly gets selected for a state team) in the test team in 2017. First innings of the ashes and makes 90. Strike rate of 76

I think this is the worst selection Iv seen the Aussies make. Luke Towers (who hardly gets selected for a state team) in the test team in 2017. First innings of the ashes and makes 90. Strike rate of 76
There are some weird ones.

#wadoesitbetter. Good ol Lukey Towers.

Has there been a new update in the last few days?

I'm finding it impossible to bowl teams out now. I got whitewashed by NZ and lost to the WI at home, but beat England and the WI away fairly easily prior to those series.
I can't get wickets. Only player who does for me is Lyon, all my pace bowlers are crap.

I can't get wickets. Only player who does for me is Lyon, all my pace bowlers are crap.
This is pretty normal after awhile in a career on every ICC ive played in the last 8 or so years.

I have some theories, but no idea on how to get the pacers working well consistently. If they are not on 5 star form its always a battle.

This is pretty normal after awhile in a career on every ICC ive played in the last 8 or so years.

I have some theories, but no idea on how to get the pacers working well consistently. If they are not on 5 star form its always a battle.

I've had more success recently after using the fields provided here by kishorea. http://forum.childishdownloads.co.uk/showthread.php?18530-Custom-Field-Placements

I'm going to do a career with the West Indies. But with a little twist. I'll pick the 18 best test squad. And "retire" them. Kinda like a few years back with the pay disputes. I'll sim the first season to see what happens. Then after that I'll start playing

Edit: before the first test the game pre select an 18 so I just chose them. Players who will not represent the West Indies from now
K Braithwaite, C Gayle, S Chanderpaul, D Bravo, K Edwards, L Simmons, D Ramdin, N Deonarine, M Samuels, J Holder, S Narine, V Permaul, K Roach, S Cottrell, S Shillingford, J Taylor! S Gabriel and K Peters.

Also players who have retried from test such as Sammy and Dwayne Bravo won't be picked for ODI or T20

Last edited:
I'm going to do a career with the West Indies. But with a little twist. I'll pick the 18 best test squad. And "retire" them. Kinda like a few years back with the pay disputes. I'll sim the first season to see what happens. Then after that I'll start playing

Edit: before the first test the game pre select an 18 so I just chose them. Players who will not represent the West Indies from now
K Braithwaite, C Gayle, S Chanderpaul, D Bravo, K Edwards, L Simmons, D Ramdin, N Deonarine, M Samuels, J Holder, S Narine, V Permaul, K Roach, S Cottrell, S Shillingford, J Taylor! S Gabriel and K Peters.

Also players who have retried from test such as Sammy and Dwayne Bravo won't be picked for ODI or T20
Are you a masochist?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So who's in the squad now?

So who's in the squad now?
Have played England went down 3-0. 2 loses by an innings and about 150+ runs each time. The other was a 10 wicket lose. Lost to Australia 2-0 both by an innings and a lot. (Haven't bowled a team out yet) then played Zimbabwe we. Lost 1-0. Drew the second and should of won. Andre Russel the captain took 8-68 In the first innings. I'm not sure how to post photos?
A fair Few players have been used already
A Barath, J Blackwood, L Johnson, K Lesporis, Dwayne Smith, A Fudadin, R Hinds, A Russell, S Dowrich, C Brathwaite, K Powell, J Charles, M Mathew, R Sarwan, J Warrican, M Cummins and R Rampaul.

There's been a couple of shining lights. Barath 49 with the bat. Brathwaite 31 with the ball and Russell 33 with the ball.

From that list:

K Brathwaite
J Charles
R Sarwan
L Johnson
J Blackwood
S Dowrich
A Russell
C Braithwaite
R Rampaul
J Warrican
M Cummins

Barath
Fudadin
Powell
Smith
Hinds
Mathew

From that list:

K Brathwaite
J Charles
R Sarwan
L Johnson
J Blackwood
S Dowrich
A Russell
C Braithwaite
R Rampaul
J Warrican
M Cummins

Barath
Fudadin
Powell
Smith
Hinds
Mathew

Marlon Richards and Delorn Johnson are worth a go if you're looking for fast bowlers as well.

March 2017, just played a reasonable Test innings on a tough batting wicket:

NZ.jpg

And the bowling figures:

NZ%202.jpg

Just had Ussie score 216* in an OD game on a minefield (well, 2 red bars for both spin and bounce which is as close to a minefield as you can get in an OD game). Made 3/390, Stoinis 85 off 87, Wade 57* off 36

Just had Ussie score 216* in an OD game on a minefield (well, 2 red bars for both spin and bounce which is as close to a minefield as you can get in an OD game). Made 3/390, Stoinis 85 off 87, Wade 57* off 36
Followed up with a 129 in the final (both MOTM), as well as making 3/402 with Burns 127* and Stoinis 98.

I'm shattered.

Quite possibly playing one of my best games this year and the game froze. At least I have screenshot proof. :)

EDIT: I'll put the screenshots up later since the file won't bl**dy upload. What happened was a Shield game between Vics and NSW. I was the Vics. We declared just 4 wickets down at just under 600 with Rob Quiney 272*. All batsman bar Rogers knocked fifties (Handscomb didn't either but he was not out). So went into bowl and had them 5 wickets down with them still needing 275.

It felt like watching the Aussie summer all over tbh, bowling on roads.

Last edited:
I'm shattered.

Quite possibly playing one of my best games this year and the game froze. At least I have screenshot proof. :)

EDIT: I'll put the screenshots up later since the file won't bl**dy upload. What happened was a Shield game between Vics and NSW. I was the Vics. We declared just 4 wickets down at just under 600 with Rob Quiney 272*. All batsman bar Rogers knocked fifties (Handscomb didn't either but he was not out). So went into bowl and had them 5 wickets down with them still needing 275.

It felt like watching the Aussie summer all over tbh, bowling on roads.
Brutal mate. Ive learnt to save every few overs now... it ruined my day once.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back