International Racing 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Nice win to Big Orange in a 3 way go.

That's me done, gonna save some shekels for that brilliant Moonee Valley meet on Sat :drunk:

Pole smoker of a day for me too - money back 2nd specials for the first 4 races - Unp, 3rd, 3rd, 3rd :rolleyes:

Got the placepot and still lost money :D

Doubt any of the Goodwood Cup horses will be fast enough for a Melbourne Cup - Gold Cup and Northumberland Plate form generally too slow these days

Finally Friday was indeed Glorious thanks to the win of Muthmir in the King George

Some bookies actually put up 6/1 about him this morning :D

kim_ha-yul-sexy-asian-girls-gif.gif

Massive coup for Aus jumps and racing in general. I think Arch Fire might be his better chance to bag one.

How good is the Juddmonte.

Golden Horn vs Gleneagles and Time Test. International class gallopers Criterion and The Grey Gatsby basically given none. Alos Dick Doughtywylie is such a great name for a horse :D

How good is the Juddmonte.

Golden Horn vs Gleneagles and Time Test. International class gallopers Criterion and The Grey Gatsby basically given none. Alos Dick Doughtywylie is such a great name for a horse :D

The Great Gatsby is given a chance - he's only 11/1 and him winning wouldn't shock - he should easily account for the rest of the older brigade.

Criterion is rightly given no chance. I'll be staggered if he is anywhere near the top 3.

I could have him running 2nd without shock if the other two don't perform for whatever reason, but rolling the fave would surprise me.

Is he your pick outside Golden Horn?

I could have him running 2nd without shock if the other two don't perform for whatever reason, but rolling the fave would surprise me.

Is he your pick outside Golden Horn?

Nah - would still have all the 3yo's ahead of him - but he has shown throughout his career he is a genuine top class Group 1 galloper so you wouldn't fall of your seat if he won (like you would if any of the other 4 got up).

I'd probably go:

Golden Horn
Time Test
Gleneagles
Gatsby

Not a Gleneagles fan or just rate Time Test as possibly anything?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not a Gleneagles fan or just rate Time Test as possibly anything?

Yeah more the latter - just think he is more unexposed so more likely to have a surprise element.

Sounds like they might take Gleneagles out due to the ground now anyway.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back