Duvel

Team Captain
Jul 31, 2007
Wellington, New Zealand
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Wellington Hurricanes & Phoenix
On the eve of new season 2015 meaning I finally get to look on Bigfooty more regularly!

I am wondering how many of you guys are International Roos? Will there be any chance of sharing chatroom while watching the footy online? Thanks to the membership I get access to Watch AFL Global Pass which I will keenly follow North Melbourne from the comforts of my bed with big screen facing it (much to ire of my kiwi girlfriend!):eek:

I have been member of North for 8 years consecutively, (and a silver pledge), this year will be the first time I am an International Roo since I emigrated to Wellington, New Zealand last October few days after the Grand Final.:confused:
Going to be an interesting season for me, as last time I lived overseas in 1997-2003 I felt a little disconnected, this time i am determined not to.

Oh and I am actively recruiting some Wellingtonians to support North Melbourne, already recruited one. ;)

On the eve of new season 2015 meaning I finally get to look on Bigfooty more regularly!

I am wondering how many of you guys are International Roos? Will there be any chance of sharing chatroom while watching the footy online? Thanks to the membership I get access to Watch AFL Global Pass which I will keenly follow North Melbourne from the comforts of my bed with big screen facing it (much to ire of my kiwi girlfriend!):eek:

I have been member of North for 8 years consecutively, (and a silver pledge), this year will be the first time I am an International Roo since I emigrated to Wellington, New Zealand last October few days after the Grand Final.:confused:
Going to be an interesting season for me, as last time I lived overseas in 1997-2003 I felt a little disconnected, this time i am determined not to.

Oh and I am actively recruiting some Wellingtonians to support North Melbourne, already recruited one. ;)

Planning on checking out the Saints game down there?
Would be great to get a report from a new local as to what the 'vibe' around the place is.

I'm not aware of any chatrooms, but we always have an active thread up on here that acts as one during games.

Anyone have any idea if there's a map on the net where everyone enters in their postcode (or whatever) to show how far out everyone is spread? Would be good to see how far and wide the Roos network spans.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How did you get into AFL and North then out of curiosity?

Kinda stummbled on the game flipping through the channels and thought what is this insanity in 98 took me a few years to get into it. I am not a sports follower normally. I cant put my finger on why North maybe just the way they played and around the end of 02-start of 03 North was my team

Remove this Banner Ad

Back