International Rules

Remove this Banner Ad

The Filth, Hawthorn and Footscray are leading the charge.The Hawks have won another flag and their biggest threat is under siege, but we are the Bloods

ITS NOT FOOTSCRAY!!! ITS THE WESTERN BULLDOGS!!! OMG HOW DARE YOU BEDDY!!

So when exactly is this Eddie's Rules series on? Or are his rules just always in force? :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd be all up for a boycott, except we're better than that. We don't need to stoop to Eddie or the AFL Commission's level. We have pride in our professionalism and representing your country is a tremendous honour.

What I would condone however is not following the game plan on the day, hogging the ball and showing off, publicly pointing out any time a Hodge or Lewis couldn't get to the contest (they would have not possibly been able to get to anyway) indicating their lack of courage... Or perhaps whispering sweet nothings into the closest Irish ear that "player X" slept with their better halves or giving away some useful pointers when to go in for the hard tackle (while Jack/Macca are otherwise occupied and not blocking for their teammates)... Fair go you say? *looks at Eddie/AFL*

Generally, I'm not a fan of boycotts -- it's rare to get enough people to buy in for them to be effective.

However, Robbie raises an interesting point if Eddie is the team manager.

It might be one sided but this is great to watch, just enjoy seeing a great Australian team in action. All our boys have acquitted themselves well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back