Saints News International scholarship players

Remove this Banner Ad

maybe we need a totally new thread on the internationals.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/other-...s-international-afl-scholarship-with-st-Kilda

Christchurch teenager Barclay Miller signs international AFL scholarship with St Kilda
SAM WORTHINGTON

Last updated 05:00, March 3 2015

1425270641428.jpg

St Kilda have signed their third New Zealand AFL hopeful with the acquisition of Christchurch teenager Barclay Miller on an international scholarship.

The 16-year-old is a junior basketball and rugby star, and joins Porirua's Joe Baker-Thomas and Auckland's Giovanni Mountain-Silbery on the Saints' production line.

Seems like a very clear agenda from the club; source kids with big frames that, with the right guidance, should become a working class KPP for us, at the very least, given that the only real learning curve when it comes to spoiling or taking a grab is the flight of the ball and basic patterns/gameflow.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd like to see us sign a smaller guy and try find a Savage type.

Think we are starting to build a team with the best names in the AFL though. :D:p

When I read "Saints sign Barclay Miller" on Saints.com.au, I thought we'd gotten a law or accounting firm on as a sponsor.

Hope he comes on well! Very big boy for his age, just like the others.

Can see all those Kiwi's getting their Stubbies & Jandles on, grabbing their Chilly Bin, buying some Fush & Chups while taking a Tiki Tour ta see tha footy. Chur Bro.:p

Seriously, a very exciting time for our future relationship with the En Zedders & hopefully we can get a couple of decent footballers out of country. Great effort by the heirarchy in going forward. :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back