Toast Intoxication thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I am thinking of going back to Ireland and drinking shitloads of Guinness :D

And good Irish whiskey... and excellent welsh whiskey... and ok... maybe some scotch whiskey... and a s**t load of vodka
Is this a cry for help?

Count me in. I'm sick of being sensible.

Brendan Behan, Irish Playright.

Sitting in a bar somewhere in Canada. A little worse for wear.

"And what brings you to Canada?"
"A drink coaster I read in an Irish Pub"
"A drink coaster?"
"Yes . It read drink Canada Dry. So I thought I'd give it a try".

Is this a cry for help?

Count me in. I'm sick of being sensible.

Brendan Behan, Irish Playright.

Sitting in a bar somewhere in Canada. A little worse for wear.

"And what brings you to Canada?"
"A drink coaster I read in an Irish Pub"
"A drink coaster?"
"Yes . It read drink Canada Dry. So I thought I'd give it a try".
Tried that already... didnt work... I need to go back again I think and give it a much better shot :)

I think that the problem was that I showed up with my own alcohol... 2 litres of Smirnoff export blue label (the 50% ABV stuff) and a proper bottle of absinth... the cloudy green Hungarian stuff... now the shiny green stuff they like to say is absinth.

I think that the problem was that I showed up with my own alcohol... 2 litres of Smirnoff export blue label (the 50% ABV stuff) and a proper bottle of absinth... the cloudy green Hungarian stuff... now the shiny green stuff they like to say is absinth.
I've had that Hungarian absinthe. Pretty full on! Haha

The one place where intoxication is uncool is at the football. I reckon it should be banned like smoking is because too many drunken *******s attend football matches now.

Less attend them now than in the past imo

The one place where intoxication is uncool is at the football. I reckon it should be banned like smoking is because too many drunken *******s attend football matches now.
I used to have a few back in the day when we were still at Princes Park. Problem was that i spent the first quarter running into the mens.

I very rarely have a drink at the footy, it's overpriced and the wine isn't great. A couple of social beverages is okay but I can't stand people who sit in the middle of a row and then get up two or three times every quarter for more drinks. **** off.

If you're going to drink (a lot) at the football, sit on the edge of the aisle or better yet, stand behind the goals.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back