Introduce Yourself!

G'day guys!

Long time Eagles supporter here- I've decided to defect.

My reasons?

- I'm sick of their softness on and off the field.
- Tired of their terrible trading.
- I'm moving to Queensland soon so I'll be in the same state as my team.
- I believe the Gold Coast footy club needs all the support it can get.
- GC has a lot of players from WA. Two are basically from my home town- O'Meara and Martin.
- I love your colours and you have some very exciting players.
- West Coast fans are the most one-eyed, spoilt pricks i've ever met. I will not spend another second on that forum. God forbid if you have a different opinion.

So I hope I'm welcome here!

Stop clogging the board with your pettiness please. Just busted out my broom for cleaning.

Are you going to remove the comment that insults the whole WC supporter base on BF?

- West Coast fans are the most one-eyed, spoilt pricks i've ever met. I will not spend another second on that forum. God forbid if you have a different opinion.

Sorry you feel that way, but in your case I think it was less the fact that your opinion differed from others (which it actually didn't - plenty of people are unhappy following trade month) and more the fact that you threatened to change allegiences because you were unhappy with the running of the club. That's not a popular thing to express on any team board, in my experience.

Anyway now that you've acted out on that threat, good luck to you and I hope you find the Suns' off-field moves more to your satisfaction.

Mar 18, 2011
Everett
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
New England Patriots
Are you going to remove the comment that insults the whole WC supporter base on BF?

Nope. He's a Suns supporter voicing his opinion on the Suns board. You should have seen the North thread a while back.

I don't delete their opinions, as I know it doesn't reflect on the board as a whole. Nor should it be interpreted that way by anyone.

If others go for Suns fans though, on our board no less, that's when I step in.

Nope. He's a Suns supporter voicing his opinion on the Suns board. You should have seen the North thread a while back.

I don't delete their opinions, as I know it doesn't reflect on the board as a whole. Nor should it be interpreted that way by anyone.

If others go for Suns fans though, on our board no less, that's when I step in.

The Suns are my second team, am I not allowed my opinion then?

Mar 18, 2011
Everett
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
New England Patriots
The Suns are my second team, am I not allowed my opinion then?

Others are allowed an opinion of course. Just when you call people names and such, on the introductory thread no less, where others come to post their hi's, I don't really like it.

Others are allowed an opinion of course. Just when you call people names and such, on the introductory thread no less, where others come to post their hi's, I don't really like it.

Fair enough. Although the worst I said was turncoat which was truthful. I don't recall saying worse then that.

Mar 18, 2011
Everett
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
New England Patriots
Fair enough. Although the worst I said was turncoat which was truthful. I don't recall saying worse then that.

No matter how truthful you think it may be, it's still not a very nice thing to say on our board.

Anyway, that's enough now. I think we can move on.

No matter how truthful you think it may be, it's still not a very nice thing to say on our board.

Anyway, that's enough now. I think we can move on.

Okily dokily neighborino.

As a foundation member of the Suns and someone who once stood at the gates at Carrara collecting signatures in the GC17 days, all I can say is good riddance and welcome aboard.

Big footy have allowed West Coast to draft 2 posters from other teams like for like.
Current selections are
tigerboyz & bombers2003

With that news, Wooshette has decided to nominate for the draft.

Back