iOS 7 on iPhone 4

Remove this Banner Ad

http://tech.firstpost.com/news-anal...phone-4-is-finally-running-faster-219793.html

There are visible improvements now in the speed of the phone. Applications open faster, shut faster and so far I haven’t experienced any time lag in switching between two of them. The phone screen which had been rather unresponsive since I upgraded to iOS 7, is now working like it did before I downloaded the latest version of iOS.

After holding off due to horror stories I am going to try updating my iphone 4 to iOS 7.1.

Wish me luck.

I got used to it quickly, safari crashes a lot and sometimes the phone lags but atleast my apps are now on the latest update

It might be worth downloading another browser, chrome opera etc and see how you go. Safari is pretty ordinary on the iphone. I've got friends who are running the software off 5s' and it lags for them too

And CRUNCH - the iPhone 4 is no more. It went weird on answering a phone call (callback from iinet to fix a problem) and now it only very intermittently gets any carrier connection.

My son now has a new 32GB iPod Touch and I have an iPhone 5s!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And CRUNCH - the iPhone 4 is no more. It went weird on answering a phone call (callback from iinet to fix a problem) and now it only very intermittently gets any carrier connection.

My son now has a new 32GB iPod Touch and I have an iPhone 5s!
Oh well, it had a good run. I too coincidentally have a 5s now and it works seamlessly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The battery on my iPad probably dropped by half when I upgraded to iOS 7 p, but with each update it improves.

The battery on my iPad probably dropped by half when I upgraded to iOS 7 p, but with each update it improves.
Seems like the iPads are really touchy when it comes to update. I've known of a lot of people experiencing wifi reception problems ever since 6.3.1 came out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have an iphone 4 , which I accidentally dunked in water, anyway after about 48 hours its come back to life, everything seems to be ok, except for the wifi , I can't get the wifi button to come on it stays grey.

I've tried the reboot, the reset, googled etc but no luck, any ideas?

Thanks

Remove this Banner Ad

Back