IPL 2016 Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

The decision making behind the auction picks is quite fascinating.

Some teams go a long time without making a bid and when they make one, they bid hard.

A lot of planning must go into franchises short list of players to target.

This next session may see a lot of bargain buys, which may work out well for some franchises.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Delhi spend a shitload on Nair now. We waste money on spuds year after year and never learn.

This middle of the road cricketer costing us more than the likes of Steyn, Pietersen and Ishant Sharma.

40 times his base price. **** me.

Last edited:
Now Negi for millions. What are we even doing? He's not that good, from what I've seen in the past. Though he has made their World T20 squad I think, so he's clearly rated by those in India.

We've spent basically half our purse on Negi and Morris. That is s**t work.

Now Negi for millions. What are we even doing? He's not that good, from what I've seen in the past. Though he has made their World T20 squad I think, so he's clearly rated by those in India.

We've spent basically half our purse on Negi and Morris. That is s**t work.
Great timing for Negi with his T20 squad inclusion.

One of the Delhi Daredevils staff has said they did 35 mock auctions over the past 3 days, analysing who will get picked and estimated prices.

They estimated Negi to go for up to 10 crore and got him at 8.5.

One of the Delhi Daredevils staff has said they did 35 mock auctions over the past 3 days, analysing who will get picked and estimated prices.

They estimated Negi to go for up to 10 crore and got him at 8.5.
Then they're crazy. It only went up so high because Fleming trolled us.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back