Is Brad Hill the best running kick inside 50 player we got?

Remove this Banner Ad

I so want this to happen. I get so frustrated watching Hartung do the hard work to be in a position to receive the ball, go on a run through the middle and then miscue the kick when entering the forward 50. If he had the same kicking ability as Hilly, you'd actually find that in the past two games he'd probably have had an extremely large and noticeable impact in setting up scores.

Hartung has played like 8 games or something.

Hartung has played like 8 games or something.
i kinda mean like sprint 30-50 metres and then correct himself into a chip kick to the forward.. actually sprinting b4 he passes the ball.... i cant c any1 better then him at doing that.. even buroygne sorta has to readjust a bit when hes sprinting n kicking inside 50

hill just goes on a full on sprint and he kiks the ball while hes still sorta sprinting.. hard to explain but he barely misses a target.. everytime i c him i expect a perfect pass after he goes on a run into the hawks forward half.. Cyril grubs a lot of kicks so theyjust bounce along the ground and he darts it to a forward, dropping short sometimes.. yeh lotta players in hawthorn can do picture perfect pass after they take a mark or trying to kick it into the 50, but for me, hes the best sprinting into forward half and pass it without slowly down that much for a kick.. he doesnt jab it like a gunston would.. even burgoyne has that small readjustment of chip kick to make it perfect.. hill basically doesnt break stride.. shrug or maybeim wrong. who knowws

Remove this Banner Ad

Back