Is breakfast food the best kind of food? NOW WITH ADDED POLL!

Which meal is the greatest?

• Breakfast

• Lunch

• Dinner

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

It's a pretty self explanatory title. Whilst this may seem like a topic that is fairly open and shut, I have actually met a few people who debate that generic dinner foods are better.

In my opinion, breakfast food is by far and away the best kind of food. Dinner is second and lunch is a very very very distant third.

EDIT - because you guys seem like n00bz, I'll include a list of common breakfast foods -

Bacon
Eggs
Hash Browns
Baked Beans
Cereal
Toast
French toast
Sausage
Yoghurt
Croissant
Muffins
Fruit
Raisin Bread
Tomato
Waffles
Crumpets
Pancakes

And it's not even about all these things individually, it's how well they mix together. Even something as simple as eggs can be cooked in 100 thousand different ways.

Last edited:
It's a pretty self explanatory title. Whilst this may seem like a topic that is fairly open and shut, I have actually met a few people who debate that generic dinner foods are better.

In my opinion, breakfast food is by far and away the best kind of food. Dinner is second and lunch is a very very very distant third.
Dinner and lunch s**t on breakfast

Breakfast is so overrated. Give me a rack of roast lamb or roast pork, a barbie or a hamburger over toast any f*****g day. :D
Toast? You're such a rookie, it's cute.

Who do people rave about breakfast for dinner? That's because breakfast foods > dinner foods.
What are you on about?

Breakfast for dinner is depressing

But when there is left over pizza for breakfast, it's like Christmas for a 5 year old

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One of the few breakfast items that aren't bad for dinner on the odd occasion.....pancakes. The Pancake Parlour.

Rome wasn't built in a day.

A good dinner can rate of the charts. A good breakfast can top probably 8/10, and that's a rarity.
Ok well I'll be a little more productive with my day whilst you cook some food that ends up in the bottom of the toilet.

Back