Is Greece protecting their elite?

Remove this Banner Ad

greeks are corrupt as s**t

Just thinking would Greece refusal to service the debt be considered an act of war?

Certainly such orchestrated theft on a grand scale would be deemed as such by some surely.

Have to wonder if any one can accept fiat currency anymore. Without trust the house of cards surely must crumble without a source of power to hold it up!

Read somewhere some seem to think partly Greece was set up by the banksters. If so why is this not reported by our so-called impartial media and the debt obligators track down the culprits?

Last edited:

Not sure what is the problem with Greece?

They simply need to find out where the money went. Take it back and pay off at least a fair chunk of the debt.

Do not see why taxpayers even in Greece have to fear a penalty.

Not sure which group of elites Greece is failing to chase to get the money back!

Really cannot see why taxpayers in Europe are being thrown under the bus to protect certain elites whoever they are!

If some receivers in the banks and/or govt past and present as well as other large recipients need to pay upfor negligent excess so be it

WOW, they have really done a number through the media if you do not know what I am talking about there!:D

Remember the GFC we are still going through which is why the Reserve Bank is artificially keeping rates low protecting banks mortgage positions by inflating house prices? Forget what you have read, do you understand why first home buyers struggle to buy there first house? Do you think Australian house prices are reality? Next thing you will tell me is Australia needed to have 300+billion in debt raised to save us from a pending crisis!:rolleyes: Whats the medicine tablet now wise when the real s... is only about to start now??

You really need to learn more about the real world via the web which is less politically controlled!:cool:

Instead of pushing interest rates to 15% the private RBA drop it again to 2.25% to ensure the banks loans are protected, first homers are further away from a house, the next civil war is an increasing likelihood as the haves and have nots grows greater globally through inflated asset bubbles to maintain power yes man structures no matter how incompetent the Aussie economy becomes reliant on a low ball dollar value like a patient dependent on a drip!

Last edited:
no, I was merely laughing at the term. "banksters" is an amazing yardstick for identifying colossal flogs. I see it has served us well once again.

no, I was merely laughing at the term. "banksters" is an amazing yardstick for identifying colossal flogs. I see it has served us well once again.

Banksters is part of the vernacular on many online forums. I thought it was common place, particularly after the exposure of the GFC related fraud. Max Keiser uses it regularly and it appears in many other forums usually of the financial economic variety.

For the United States government, on the other hand, a 5% increase in interest rates on the national debt would raise the annual deficit by about $900 billion per year. Because the government borrows the money to make interest payments, this could set off a chain reaction of paying interest on money borrowed to pay interest, leading to a national debt increase of $67 trillion in 20 years (absent major tax increases).

WOW, they have really done a number through the media if you do not know what I am talking about there!:D

Remember the GFC we are still going through which is why the Reserve Bank is artificially keeping rates low protecting banks mortgage positions by inflating house prices? Forget what you have read, do you understand why first home buyers struggle to buy there first house? Do you think Australian house prices are reality? Next thing you will tell me is Australia needed to have 300+billion in debt raised to save us from a pending crisis!:rolleyes: Whats the medicine tablet now wise when the real s... is only about to start now??

You really need to learn more about the real world via the web which is less politically controlled!:cool:

Instead of pushing interest rates to 15% the private RBA drop it again to 2.25% to ensure the banks loans are protected, first homers are further away from a house, the next civil war is an increasing likelihood as the haves and have nots grows greater globally through inflated asset bubbles to maintain power yes man structures no matter how incompetent the Aussie economy becomes reliant on a low ball dollar value like a patient dependent on a drip!

yeah and if bond yields went to 20% imagine how bad it would be then! :rolleyes: or 30%! lets just make up pretend figures and pretend just how bad it will be!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back