Cancelled
Oct 22, 2003
melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Melbourne
Hey everyone,

i heard rumours that the tac cup was going to be on t.v this year (foxtel or something)...is this true? if so, when?

Thanks everyone

I had heard that was a Possiblity but looks Highly Unlikely.

As Sunday would of been Fantastic to have 3 games on Fox Footy but and be easy to do at Visy Park.

So I don't know what is happening

Only the Grand Final back on Fox Footy.

So the same Usual Stuff.

The Coverage of the TAC Cup on TV Stations is Terrible. TAC Cup Futures Star is Nice but still does not say much about Games that have been Played.

How many U-18 Champ Games be on Fox Footy?

I think we get 4 televised champs games this year - the last two rounds of division 1.

And TAC future stars is rubbish. About 5 minutes of TAC, sandwiched in between interviews with current players and worthless weekly segments. Purely a vehicle for hutchy to get his mug on TV.

Sheahan must be embarrassed to be associated with that show. I think it hit some sort of nadir last year when they handed out the weekly 'courage' award to Cam Sharp - for a game he didn't play in. Way to know your subject, guys.

I think we get 4 televised champs games this year - the last two rounds of division 1.

That is pretty good to get 2 Games but no Div 2?

And TAC future stars is rubbish. About 5 minutes of TAC, sandwiched in between interviews with current players and worthless weekly segments. Purely a vehicle for hutchy to get his mug on TV.

Sheahan must be embarrassed to be associated with that show. I think it hit some sort of nadir last year when they handed out the weekly 'courage' award to Cam Sharp - for a game he didn't play in. Way to know your subject, guys.

Agree the is hardly anything about TAC Cup and the Draft except for the Odd Mock Draft.

Mostly Interviews and List Management with Terry Wallace:rolleyes:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back