is there a better player in the AFL right now than Robbbbbbbbbie Gray?

PAFC_1870

Cancelled
10k Posts
Feb 21, 2009
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Ferrari, Chicago Bulls
Mate, if I was from Sydney I'd be saying the same thing. Hell if I was an American watching the game with no team I'd still say the same thing. Play the ball and not the man, unlike Ebert.
Sooks.

Only two complaining here are Freo fans. Maybe cause he destroyed you...

Jun 13, 2005
Canberra
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Chicago Bears
Sooks.

Only two complaining here are Freo fans. Maybe cause he destroyed you...
You should see how much Fremantle fans whinge about all things Geelong!!!! And that is despite the fact that they beat us in a final last year!!!!!!

Would hate to see how bad they are with Port!

You guys rid the competition of one evil last night, couldnt quite do it against another evil tonight!

Bender571

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 26, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Depends on how you measure best, but if you were picking a team for next week from scratch he'd have to be close to first picked. Amazing form at the moment.

You should see how much Fremantle fans whinge about all things Geelong!!!! And that is despite the fact that they beat us in a final last year!!!!!!

Would hate to see how bad they are with Port!

You guys rid the competition of one evil last night, couldnt quite do it against another evil tonight!

You do realise your second post in this thread was a whinge?

TheOz

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 29, 2008
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Token American sports team
roughead, Franklin, Parker, Jack.. the list goes on. So overrated... so so overrated. Would be a great player if he could kick it to his team mates with regularity. Better as a small forward.
Has a higher disposal efficiency percentage than both Parker and Jack, and also Ablett, Fyfe, Heppell, Kennedy, Cotchin, Rockliff, Mundy, Dangerfield, Priddis. Fourth most clearances this season in the league and more centre clearances per game this season than Kennedy, Liberatore and Priddis. His threat around the goal makes him even more of a threat given his elevation as a genuine elite midfielder this season (42 goals, clearly first out of all 20+ disposal per game players, second was Brent Harvey with 29 and first in the league in goal assists). Less clangers per game than Fyfe, Selwood, Kennedy, Parker, Lewis, A.Swallow, Cotchin or Ablett.

Last edited:
Back