Is this a thread thread? AKA GD's Stream of Conciousness.

Is this a thread?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Remove this Banner Ad

I like Austin Powers more than James Bond.

Depends which Bond.

I'm not a huge fan of Craig. Moore was ok. Connery was the best, he never had CGI to rely on. I liked Brosnan, Goldeneye is a classic.

Richmond are a shocking club. They might not play finals for another 30 years and they were beat after 5 minutes today. Should be relegated.

Richmond are a shocking club. They might not play finals for another 30 years and they were beat after 5 minutes today. Should be relegated.

They got just at shafted as Melbourne for draft picks by the 17th and 18th teams yet they still made it to the finals.

Well done I'd say.

It's the Dees that would probably lose to Port Melbourne.

Watched the game today at the house of a couple of Richmond mad mates. Thought I would enjoy it immensely but it was actually pretty awkward trying not to smile and s**t while they are clearly pissed off

(Log in to remove this ad.)

St Kilda are s**t right now but I reckon even we would have put up a better fight today than Richmond.

It's times like this that you know tanking pays. Of course the Saints are better but because us supporters have gotten plenty of finals action in recent times going without isn't a big deal.

I love the fact there are no politicians anywhere to be seen on our money (nor do we name s**t after them) but I also secretly long for a Hawke/Bradman 100 dollarydoos note.

They are so bad. The biggest set of underachievers who just self-congratulate after meh results of lost finals. They were always going to get flogged, not because Port are good, but because the Tiges are the most mentally brittle side in the competition.

That punce Cotchin's reaction today to it all spoke volumes. "so yeah you know, whatever..." Inspirational words. Almost as inspirational as his 4-goal-from-midfield games, hard tackling, courageous acts, and ability to stand up when everyone else is down...

Back