Is this you?

Remove this Banner Ad

Sanecow

Premiership Player
Mar 10, 2007
AFL Club
Sydney
728382-801ec2fa-9a74-11e3-9a97-2ed07c1403ff.jpg

http://www.news.com.au/entertainmen...sydney-vip-party/story-e6frfmyi-1226833350283

Culture. I'd like to blame Tippett & Buddy, but if it is in fact the 2012 top, then this douche pre dates them.

I'll just claim he's a band wagoner who jumped on board after the 2012 Premiership.

not excusing his actions, but the news last night said he was intellectually disabled, wonder if that's true?

Photo in the paper looked like his hand went around her back for the photo. What if his hand just touched her bum and she overreacted. Could be an accident or caught up in the pace of trying to steal a quick photo. Pretty sly and bold if he did go for a feel but if she is full of crap and having a bad night then poor guy.

Photo in the paper looked like his hand went around her back for the photo. What if his hand just touched her bum and she overreacted. Could be an accident or caught up in the pace of trying to steal a quick photo. Pretty sly and bold if he did go for a feel but if she is full of crap and having a bad night then poor guy.

One way or the other, there is now a picture of someone in our club's gear in the papers in a negative light, and no matter what the actual outcome is, it's a bit of a smear on the club.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

good lord

I only picked up the paper because I saw the Swans gear and thought it was a story about the club. Maybe I'm the only one who would pick up a paper for that reason.

Baja has assured me he was just trying to retrieve a gummy bear.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

One way or the other, there is now a picture of someone in our club's gear in the papers in a negative light, and no matter what the actual outcome is, it's a bit of a smear on the club.
No it's not. You sound like a PR intern on cheap coke.

Honestly, who gives a s**t. I don't even know who the sheila is and couldn't give a fck.

No it's not. You sound like a PR intern on cheap coke.

Honestly, who gives a s**t. I don't even know who the sheila is and couldn't give a fck.

It was on the front page of mX, a newspaper that a has a huge circulation. I doubt I was the only one who picked it up because of the Swans gear.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back