ROYAL EAGLE

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 21, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
East Perth
Cotchins comment “To see one of the greats go down it was a bit of a positive [no one likes to see a player injured but] he’s one of their better players so obviously that’s a plus for us.”

Simple thread Trent Cotchin is a very good player, but does above comments show how bad a
Captain he is.

Look forward to everyone's response.

Cotchins comment “To see one of the greats go down it was a bit of a positive [no one likes to see a player injured but] he’s one of their better players so obviously that’s a plus for us.”

Simple thread Trent Cotchin is a very good player, but does above comments show how bad a
Captain he is.

can somebody call these blokes the wammmmbulance. Sooks get over yourselves

God we're all so eager to be outraged.

No wonder the player interviews are so boring now.

I was just thinking that. Not only as a forum, but as a society, we seem to be developing the skill to become totally outraged by the most inoffensive things. Time for us to harden the you-know-what up!!!

Wow. North and Essendon supporters coming after Richmond, what a surprise.

Speaking of all class; Brad Scott and James Hird. Dripping with it.
Didn't come after Richmond at all. In fact, look at my post history I doubt you will find much, if anything at all about me speaking about your club. I don't hold grudges, I don't hate clubs other than the Bulldogs. Get over yourself mate.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Captain he is.

You know exactly what he meant. It benefitted Richmond and they won.

He didn't condone the action nor did he deal it out.

The problem isn't that he claimed to have been pleased that a player was cruelled through injury - it seems fairly obvious he's talking entirely within the context of how it affected the game, and not in terms of actually taking pleasure at the injury - but within the context of how the injury was sustained, it's certainly a strange comment to make, and it's hard to defend his satisfaction at Cox's injury when that injury was suffered from an intentional act by a team-mate, because it's at least tacitly an endorsement of intentional infliction of injury...

Well, in a way, he's right, it was a benefit for them.

Amazing that you make one comment these days and are labelled seemingly for life. Cotchin, who has never put a foot wrong to date in his career,makes one comment and is now apparently classless. Geeeezzz

'Look at my post history' and then telling me to 'get over' myself.

Right.
Well you jumped in here lumping me with a whole bunch of other North supporters who may attack your club, I do not, I don't want to be lumped with them/

as a normal person I say: who gives a s**t. he said something he shouldn't have. it happens. we all do it. get over it. you wonder why player interviews are so dull and boring these days...

but as a carlton fan who has to listen to MM get annihilated every time he opens his mouth, despite never saying anything as disrespectful as that I say: "burn cotchin alive!"

Well, in a way, he's right, it was a benefit for them.

Amazing that you make one comment these days and are labelled seemingly for life. Cotchin, who has never put a foot wrong to date in his career,makes one comment and is now apparently classless. Geeeezzz

Michael%20Richards-AES-067782.jpg

Back