Islamic Suburb.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well done, you campaigners have just jumped the shark. Supporting genital mutilation. A nice integration of your anti-women islamaphobia.

I'm outte here, you campaigners are too ******* sick
Typical dumb left loser rationale. Get shown up for being hypocrites when support one form of oppression experienced by a group of people but won't support another form of oppression towards the same people when it comes down to it. Also we're not supporting genital mutilation.

Your willful stupidity really deserves a ban.

There really is no need for this ongoing intellectual dishonesty from you and others.

Just man up, you squib.
When your comments were challenged as being generalisations you ran away and again you're doing it.

That's utter bullshit

Huh?

DESPITE pleas for calm from the Queensland Premier and senior police, Muslims – particularly women – have been targeted in a series of hate attacks.

The Sunday Mail can reveal Muslim women are being singled out, including one victim who had coffee thrown in her face while she was stopped at traffic lights south of Brisbane.

The woman said a man in a car pulled up beside her and callously doused her in coffee before driving off along Beenleigh Rd.

“I was terrified,’’ she said. “I feel unsafe. I feel like a stranger in my own country.”

Other Muslim women have been abused and threatened, with one told to take off her headscarf – or hijab – at West End by a man who wanted to burn it.

The women did not want to be identified, and all believe they are “collateral damage” from recent police anti-terrorism raids which have fuelled fear and suspicion across the nation.

Sarah, 30, said she’d been waiting outside a shop in Logan Rd at Underwood with a 12-year-old girl when insults were hurled at her by a man riding past on a pushbike.

“He yelled f--- jihad, f--- off, go back home you c--- and continued to verbally abuse us,’’ she said.

In the next 20 minutes she was abused twice by other men. “It’s quite frightening to hear such vile language and hatred. I was fearful,’’ she said.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...065256202?nk=354db4a0026022870c0a1c6d1a52b781

(Log in to remove this ad.)

More than 10 post reports in a day, quite a few made by posters with right leaning views, more than three pages of posts removed for personal attacks and repeat violations of site rules spells the death of a thread.

No doubt the conspiracists theorists will complain about another locked thread and argue that it's been locked based on the topic, rather than the content or the absolute dribble it's turned in to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back