Islamic Suburb.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone really should of cracked that guys skull.

Shame.
If the same incident had have happened in Perth they would've been arrested real quick and no doubt suffered some pain in the process. Can't believe the security/train guards put up with that s**t for so long.

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/var...p-don-hijab-in-support-of-fellow-Muslims.html

What better way, as feminists, to stand by Muslim women and their faith than by wearing a prehistoric relic which reeks of male dominance, sexism and female submission!

Shouldn't these feminists be encouraging Muslim women to feel free to not obey orders from their sexist men and wear no headwear?

Will these feminists cut off their clitorises as a show of solidarity with these poor women?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Honest question?

Feminism is a noble cause yet too many of them are too scared, or rather too bound by political correctness, to challenge the largest, most sexist and most damaging ideology to females in the world.

Little Tom.
Your replies mostly consist of "yeah, but Labor!"

And at least 60% of your posts, are wrong.

You think that saying women should band together and cut off their clitorises to show solidarity, has merit...
You are a stupid campaigner. And my reply is dead on, and relevant.

So in short, Tom, you idiot child.

ObbNI4o.gif
You haven't justified why your reply is relevant considering you are all for this and the like. As for the DardySingh360 comment he is bang on about their support for one element which is clear conclusive oppression, yet actively condemn another one.

Honest question?

Feminism is a noble cause yet too many of them are too scared, or rather too bound by political correctness, to challenge the largest, most sexist and most damaging ideology to females in the world.
The next honest, and genuine question you ask. Will be your first.
You haven't justified why your reply is relevant considering you are all for this and the like. As for the DardySingh360 comment he is bang on about their support for one element which is clear conclusive oppression, yet actively condemn another one.
My reply, that linking women wearing a hijab, to genital mutilation, to push an idiotic line of propaganda, was to call him a campaigner, wasn't relevant?
I think it's pretty relevant.

You stupid campaigner.

Are you capable of answering the question as to why feminists are almost always apathetic towards islam when it has a long, long history of sexism, misogyny and hideous crimes against women?

Or are you also too bound by political correctness to answer the question?

Oh, and the personal insults are a little tiresome, considering mottrain (yes, use his name on this site) actually attempts to answer questions you pose rather than vain insults.

The next honest, and genuine question you ask. Will be your first.

My reply, that linking women wearing a hijab, to genital mutilation, to push an idiotic line of propaganda, was to call him a campaigner, wasn't relevant?
I think it's pretty relevant.

You stupid campaigner.
They are exactly the same thing. If you cannot see that then you are stupid. Both are a direct form in the theory of Islam to the oppression of women.

Are you capable of answering the question as to why feminists are almost always apathetic towards islam when it has a long, long history of sexism, misogyny and hideous crimes against women?

Oh, and the personal insults are a little tiresome, considering mottrain (yes, use his name on this site) actually attempts to answer questions you pose rather than vain insults.
Dardy, * off.
Seriously.
You know you are talking s**t.

So many times, your leading questions have been answered and explained. You wait a day, and then do the same damn thing again!

Whuu? I'm just asking questions... I don't mean to imply anything...
* off..

Another stupid campaigner.

These women were expressing support and love to the Muslim women, because douchebags, such as yourself, have fanned the flames of hatred towards them, to such an extent, that they can't walk safely down the street.

Dardy, **** off.
Seriously.
You know you are talking s**t.

So many times, your leading questions have been answered and explained. You wait a day, and then do the same damn thing again!

No. It's a perfectly good point which you continue to blatantly ignore.

The utter hypocrisy of feminists who refuse to speak out against sexist Islamic practices is ludicrous, and actually rather detrimental to their cause.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back