FTA-TV It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Remove this Banner Ad

Mar 14, 2002
Gasometer Wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Kangaroos
#2 - Ep 7: Who Pooped The Bed. I think this episode best sums up the show without trying to explain it. It's generally the first one I show anyone who I'm trying to get into it.

Went back and watched this last night...so funny. 'Frank, what are you wearing?' 'My legss get hoooaart!'

Jul 10, 2012
AFL Club
West Coast
I thought this one was quite good as well. Didn't really like the animation style of Charlies but it fit in with his 'Up' fantasy I guess. Frank's was hilarious as was Dennis and Dee's (Groban liking his ladies to pop had me stitches) too much focus on this season about Mac's martial arts though.

As for recommendations a couple that I have always enjoyed is 4x03 - America's next top paddys billboard model contest and 4x10 - Sweet Dee has a heart attack, if only for the line "Maybe you shouldn't dress like a bumblebee, bitch"

Flowers for Charlie wasn't as funny as I'd hope with the exception of Dennis and Mac's seduction dance, which was a thing if superb beauty, as was the reveal of Charlie in a wheelchair talking with a British accent (I want to say a reference to Jurassic Park?, I've seen that somewhere...)

RE: conan interview

charlie was kind of hesitant to confirm the series will push on, did anyone pick up on this? glenn (dennis) was eager to say "we would like to keep it going, we're eager to see how far we can go". but charlie said "we'll do season 10 then we'll see". maybe he's just playing it safe but i wonder. i feel he might feel he is underused these days, maybe since other writers outside the guys started having more input. because charlie was never "dumb", he just sees things in charlie's way, that's why he was funny. but making him "dumb", being the "dumb guy" that americans can brainlessly laugh at, that might not be sitting well with him? it was interesting to me that i had this in my mind when i saw the latest episode, where charlie was a 'genius' for the most part. he is a brilliant actor and it would be a shame to see him leave the show, especially if its because he isn't happy with his characters direction/destruction.. although having said this, it's not like he's turned into s**t, he just went to a different kind of funny.

Apr 7, 2010
West
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Brewers
I pretty much cried with laughter at all the Charlie scenes in the last ep, the reveal at the end that he was still an idiot was brilliant. His Mandarin gibberish :p

I see that next ep is going to be about Lethal Weapon 6, my body is seriously not ready for this. Moar black Mac and Aussie Dennis please!

To get us in the mood for tomorrow-

(Log in to remove this ad.)

MC Bad Genius

No, not THAT MC Bad Genius. The other one.
Apr 15, 2008
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
This season has been a huge step-up from the last, which seemed to be going a little bit stale at times. The Lethal Weapon episode had some hilarious moments, but the piece de resistance has to be the shower scene. So masculine!

Sep 21, 2011
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Orlando Magic
This season has been a huge step-up from the last, which seemed to be going a little bit stale at times. The Lethal Weapon episode had some hilarious moments, but the piece de resistance has to be the shower scene. So masculine!
Lost it when

The black paint was washing off and Mac's facial hair was falling off. Also the missing parts of Charlie's body as he was on the motorcycle! :D

MC Bad Genius

No, not THAT MC Bad Genius. The other one.
Apr 15, 2008
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
I enjoyed that last episode but it was only after watching it thy I realise it was the season finale. I suppose it was fitting as they ended up locking people they were meant to be squashing their beef with in a burning apartment.

Imagine how massive the table would have had to be to include EVERYONE they have screwed over in the last decade!

Mar 14, 2002
Gasometer Wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Kangaroos
I enjoyed that last episode but it was only after watching it thy I realise it was the season finale. I suppose it was fitting as they ended up locking people they were meant to be squashing their beef with in a burning apartment.

Imagine how massive the table would have had to be to include EVERYONE they have screwed over in the last decade!

Now that's the type of work I would like...10 eps a season.

Dec 25, 2004
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Screenshot_2014-12-16-19-12-53.png

Did lol

Remove this Banner Ad

Back