FTA-TV It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Remove this Banner Ad

Brilliant. Dennis back to his creepy best.

That scene describing the two women, you instantly knew what was gonna happen. Laughed out loud. Reminded me so much of the Dennis system episode. Best ep in a while.

Best ep in a while but it's the 1st episode, you can't say best episode in a while on the first episode.

A while means a length of time, awhile is a short period of time. In this case interpret 'a while' as a fair number of episodes, potentially even a couple of seasons.

Thought it was a mildly amusing yet fairly average opener by the show's late-season standards. Felt almost too kind-hearted at various points. Was hoping they would try and sabotage Dee more instead of that Frat kid.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thought it was ok, first eps are always not going to set the world on fire but it was solid without being brilliant. This show is probably my favourite tv series, I started watching this back when it was in season 3 to now on its 10th season, hopefully they put out a few more season before calling it a day. Love it.

Or at least dry retch ...

or a gag...

tumblr_l8vkc646yW1qzbopuo1_400.gif

Awesome episode. Just needed Dennis to date Marie Ponderosa to top it off.

Even though Mac said the least, I pissed myself at almost everything he said, very funny.

"Your true power comes not from outside sources but from the delusional stories that you all convince yourselves of, and no one - no one - can take that away from you."

Sums up the entire show.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back