Competitions It's on guys, The Collingwood Board's Phantom Draft.

Remove this Banner Ad

TradeDraft wont be happy he missed out on this
Lock Brisbane in for him, I won't partake, he'll enjoy it more. Although looking at it the Lions might not even take one player, they traded all their draft picks away.:drunk:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

POKsPies252 it's all set up, now YOU decide who you think it number 1. Probably best to do it tonight come to think of it...

Alright,

No surprises here that I'll take Christian Petracca. Saints need a key forward with those KPF stocks seemingly getting worse with the loss of Stanley (despite his limited output). Nevertheless, u simply can't flirt with the number 1 pick and u have to go with best available no matter what the overall team balance requires. Petracca has made the transition from a medium sized forward to a full time midfielder this year and clearly at this point is the best player in the draft. No brainer.

Alright,

No surprises here that I'll take Christian Petracca. Saints need a key forward with those KPF stocks seemingly getting worse with the loss of Stanley (despite his limited output). Nevertheless, u simply can't flirt with the number 1 pick and u have to go with best available no matter what the overall team balance requires. Petracca has made the transition from a medium sized forward to a full time midfielder this year and clearly at this point is the best player in the draft. No brainer.

Seems like a smart choice POKsPies252 Only time will tell.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back