News It's the Suggestions Board...

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the big problems in keeping track of issues and requests is that many people feel at liberty to ignore the thread where I've asked people to make requests and simply drop their requests into the last thread I posted in. I have fallen into the trap of responding in those threads, thus encouraging people to drop more requests in random threads.

In the interests of maintaining control over the process, please go to the proper thread to make requests and provide feedback.

For issues with the new software:
http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/welcome-back-post-your-issues-and-errors-here-please.955108/

I am a big fan of the new layout Cheif, I think it looks really good and it feels like the forum has come of age. The only gripe I have so far, and it is very minor, is that the "team" (which isn't even included as a title anymore) isn't in colour, is all in lower case with underscores in place of spaces, and there is no premiership cup next to the reigning premiers name anymore. If you could add a team title with the team back to the colours which distinguishes them, and perhaps make the font slightly larger, it would make reading quickly, especially on small mobile device screens a whole lot easier. Oh, and the cup next to Geelong too!

Kind regards

Strangled Cat

Much apologies, I have done some research and found that this is something which for the most part will be rectified at some stage. Feel free to remove my post if you want, I have left for now so others who don't read before they post can see this has already been asked and answered before. Cheers!

Can we please revert the 'c' word and any other words back to ****'s as with the 'f' word; we do use them from time to time in the heat of the moment, but inserting 'sillys' or 'Moo' just makes the post look stupid and make no sense.

Can we please revert the 'c' word and any other words back to ****'s as with the 'f' word; we do use them from time to time in the heat of the moment, but inserting 'sillys' or 'Moo' just makes the post look stupid and make no sense.
campaigner *, they are..

Edit: 'c' is still silly, did not know that. 'f' is * though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It would be awesome if you guys could make an app or make the website compatible with mobile... that would be awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back