Banter IT'S WADA TIME AT THE 'G - RICHMOND V MEXICAN DRUG CARTEL OF BOMBRELAND - BRING YOUR NEEDLES!

#SACKHIRD?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
get around this weeks banter thread guys, ill start:
54927212.jpg

BqA0X8PCIAA39AM.jpg

dac34e740c8442912688f429fbbdd37f6cedb7d9771bc67ba4e4197ce9b9cfc0.jpg

Essendon-didnt-take.jpg

My only problem being is my wife is due in 2 weeks and not sure how many games I will be able to attend later in the year.

My pregnant wife gave me a call after a win while I was celebrating at the Royal last year. I got told she went to the hospital for a precautionary check and to come home when I could but do not rush and that everything was okay. As you can imagine, I was quite hammered. Headed home to be told that 6am the next morning we would be having our first child. Off approx. 3 hours sleep (due to excitement/ nerves) and still semi pissed it was so hard recovering whilst supporting my wife. She did not give birth until 11.59 that night. I would never put myself through that again. My advice.... Stay home and enjoy your sleep. Family first, Richmond second!

My only problem being is my wife is due in 2 weeks and not sure how many games I will be able to attend later in the year.
Also believe it or not you may get to more games than you think later in the year. Its hard being a dad in the early stages. You enjoy the cuddles and spending time with your newborn but in the end they are really attached to mum.

In regards to footy vs Essendon.... we should have them if we play like we did today. If we continue to inject;) that pressure into our game style we should have no worries with the 4 points.

When my kids were born, it didn't stop me from going to games so long as I relieved the missus of baby duties so she could go out for a bit of her time she didn't object, worked out great

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yawn...not going to watch drug cheats...

Still wondering if I want to head to this game.
I did make a promise to myself I wouldn't go to or support any games involving the joke that is Essendon.

I'm not going.

Bitches please, we all know the real reason is you don't want to see another Dreamtime loss.

Just a heads up, I'm pretty sure we have never won a Fletcher milestone match so you have a good chance this week.

Bitches please, we all know the real reason is you don't want to see another Dreamtime loss.

Just a heads up, I'm pretty sure we have never won a Fletcher milestone match so you have a good chance this week.
Isn't that why he's faked an ankle injury so he won't play?

Who's going to belt dunnihair and knock that thing growing on his upper lip now vickery is out injured?
I'd say Conca, but he'd need to face his opponent while whacking him so probably a poor choice.

Arthritis is a real thing Dr Mike. Have some class, geeeez.
He'll probably play on McBean next week, our players are going to get confused by the 4 extra skinny white poles in our forward line.

Far out. You know, I'm considering not going to the game either. You'd think after spending all this money on PEDs that we would actually be good. Why didn't we just take Boldenone????? What's this TB4 crap????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back